This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone need any of these teams cards?

Alright, I started working on getting rid of some teams cards that have been sitting around for a while. I have worked a few trades out so far, and have a ton more cards available. I have pretty substantial lots of these teams available that I can dig out (may take me a week to get em all out), but I am betting anywhere from 300-1000 cards of any of these teams. Anyone interested in any of these teams?

Blue Jays
    White Sox
    Rangers
    Angels
    Mariners
    Mets
    Marlins
    Pirates
    DBacks
    Dodgers
    Rockies

The lots would consist of everything I have including base, inserts, rookies. The years are mostly from 2000 on, but there are some older cards mixed in there. But, not a ton. Whatever I have I don't need, and would gladly trade them away. There will be some duplication in these lots, and I don't mind getting duplicates back.

I am doing team trading here, and as I have stated, I can take whatever you have of the teams listed below, as long as the duplication is not too much. 5 or 6 cards of some is okay, but I don't want that many of every card. As you won't be getting that from me. I also am not putting player lots together. This is strictly team trading, and I jsut want to get rid of the teams I don't need for stuff I can actually use for regular traders. I have a ton, and would love to get these out to you if you can use them!

My preference in return for teams to get back...
    1) Red Sox (this is for my own collection and would be highest priority)
    2) Tigers
    3) Braves
    4) Twins

LMK what you can use. Let's get some trades going.

On top of everything else, I would gladly send you more of your team for the teams I can use. Not ridiculously more, but if you send 200, I have no problem sending you 250 cards of your team. I am easy, and just want these gone!

Collecting any Boston Sports (base,insert,GU,Auto) All Teams (Red Sox,Celtics,Patriots,Bruins)
    Also collect UNH Football/Hockey cards
    Also now collecting any cards including all dupes of all the following :
    MLB : Brian Wilson (Giants, Dodgers), Chris Carpenter (Blue Jays, Cardinals), Sam Fuld (Rays), Mike Flanagan (Orioles, Blue Jays), Phil Plantier (Padres, Red Sox), Jeff Locke (Pirates)
    NFL : Kendall Reyes (Chargers), Greg Landry (Lions), David Ball (Bears), Jerry Azumah (Bears), Dwayne Sabb (Patriots), Dan Kreider (Steelers), Ricky Santos (no pro cards)
    NBA : Matt Bonner (Spurs)
    NHL : Steve Leach, James VanRiemsDyk, Jason Krog, Eric Boguniecki, Andy Brickley, Ty Conklin, Kevin Dean, Rod Langway, Bryan Muir, Daniel Winnik
    I unfortunately can no longer afford to trade outside the US. Even rates to Canada are way too high now!

I'm certainly in for some of those teams. I would trade them to give to my son. He loves cards from 2000 to present. I always get dirty looks when he ends up with those 80's cards! Out of those teams, i know he likes the Rangers. I'd be happy to put together a trade where you just give me anyone who is currently still playing or just retired (so my son would know who they are) regardless of what team. he just likes collecting cards of players he knows and sees on tv.
    Favorite baseball players include: Mike Schmidt, Steve Carlton, Kirby Puckett, Pete Rose, Tyler Colvin Mark Appel
    Favorite football players include: Peyton Manning, John Elway, Daunte Culpepper, Mike Alstott, Blake Bortles, and Dri Archer
    Collecting: 2012 Topps Mini 1987 topps... non-certified autos (in person or through the mail), autographed cards with bible verses

Comment

Unfortunately bud, like the Nationals, I just dont' have the time to dig through these and then weed out current players. The lots will be everyone that is pictured with the uni, or in some cases, the player might be either in a minor league uni or a college uni listed with that team. Sorry bud. But, if you want me to put a lot of Rangers together, I would gladly do it. Just know the cards will likely not be of all current players. It will jsut be whatever I pull. Ya know, look at what I sent you for Nationals, and if that is acceptable for ya, I could work up a Rangers lot. And probably have some more Nationals sitting around. Could do a huge lot of those two combined. And I can use any of the teams I had listed bud. Just LMK. Send me a PM and we can talk!

Collecting any Boston Sports (base,insert,GU,Auto) All Teams (Red Sox,Celtics,Patriots,Bruins)
      MLB : Brian Wilson (Giants, Dodgers), Chris Carpenter (Blue Jays, Cardinals), Sam Fuld (Rays), Mike Flanagan (Orioles, Blue Jays), Phil Plantier (Padres, Red Sox), Jeff Locke (Pirates)
      NFL : Kendall Reyes (Chargers), Greg Landry (Lions), David Ball (Bears), Jerry Azumah (Bears), Dwayne Sabb (Patriots), Dan Kreider (Steelers), Ricky Santos (no pro cards)
      NHL : Steve Leach, James VanRiemsDyk, Jason Krog, Eric Boguniecki, Andy Brickley, Ty Conklin, Kevin Dean, Rod Langway, Bryan Muir, Daniel Winnik
      I unfortunately can no longer afford to trade outside the US. Even rates to Canada are way too high now!

Comment

The lot of 300 or so cards would be all Rangers from the past 10-15 years (for the most part I know some others would slip in there). I would be fine with doing a Rangers lot if you have it.
        Favorite baseball players include: Mike Schmidt, Steve Carlton, Kirby Puckett, Pete Rose, Tyler Colvin Mark Appel
        Favorite football players include: Peyton Manning, John Elway, Daunte Culpepper, Mike Alstott, Blake Bortles, and Dri Archer
        Collecting: 2012 Topps Mini 1987 topps... non-certified autos (in person or through the mail), autographed cards with bible verses

Comment

THe last 10...yeah...

Originally posted by ucffans View Post
          The lot of 300 or so cards would be all Rangers from the past 10-15 years (for the most part I know some others would slip in there). I would be fine with doing a Rangers lot if you have it.
          Yeah, I should be able to get them pretty much from the past 10-11 years. With some amount of prospects in there from those years as well bud. I got rid of everythign older than that. But of course, in the meantime, some older ones have popped up and rolled in there. Give me a week or so, and I can dig up that many for ya I hope. Send me a PM to remind me in a week though so I don't forget. Which happens a lot!

Comment

Sound good - when we post the trade, I may have you address it to my son. Feel free to put in there whatever you think a 10 year old might think is pretty cool.

Comment

ill take the pirates, dogers and marlins,
              Football Teams I like.. steelers, 49ers, cowboys, radiers, redskins, giants, packers, bears

Baseball teams I like... pirates, phillies, dodgers, yankees, braves, red sox, indians, marlins

Hockey teams I like... penguins, flyers, islanders, red wings, canadiens, devils, black hawks, bruins.

Basketball teams I like... 76ers, magic, lakers, pistons, bulls, suns, knicks, spurs, jazz

I ALSO NEED ANY CARDS FROM THE 50s 60s AND 70s TO EVEN OUT MY COLLECTION.

Comment

Working...
              X