Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2011 Finest

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • 2011 Finest

    I have to say, I love this stuff this year. Sweet design nice inserts and good rookies. I picked up a bunch of singles that one person just left at the shop and also got a couple myself.

    Here's what I have:

    Finest Moments:
    McCutchen, Utley

    Finest Freshmen:
    Zach Britton, Zach Britton Purple Refractor, Aroldis Chapman, Mark Trumbo

    Finest Foundation:
    Roy Halladay Orange Refractor, Evan Longoria

    Green Refractors /199:
    Nishioka RC 1/199, Minor RC, Pujols, Duffy RC, Ethier

    Xfractors /299:
    S. Santos, Holliday, Cashner RC, Cobb RC, Teheran RC, Crow RC x2, Cabrera, Price, Halladay, McCutchen

    Refractors /549:
    A. Gonzalez, Freeman RC x2, Upton, E. Sanchez RC, Rizzo RC, Zimmerman, Drabek RC, Sands RC, Uggla, Crawford, Longoria, Castro, Gordon RC, Delgado RC

    Autos:
    Ivan DeJesus Dual Relic AU /499
    Mike Moustakas RC AU EXCH
    Freddie Freeman Dual JSY AU /499
    Craig Kimbrel Dual JSY AU /499

    Jason Heyward Finest Moments Bat AU /74

    and

    .

    .

    .

    .

    Dustin Ackley Purple Refractor On Card AU 5/5 On eBay now!

    All are FS/FT
    In baseball I'm pretty much only looking for Giants and maybe some nice Rangers

    Leland
    I am looking for: JJ Watt, Kawhi Leonard, George Springer, Carlos Correa, Jose Altuve, Panini Points...
    http://s189.photobucket.com/albums/z260/leedawg62/
    https://www.flickr.com/photos/143859720@N05/albums
    I don't deal outside the US

  • #2
    what would u need for the Craig Kimbrel Dual JSY AU /499 ?

    Comment


    • #3
      do u have the pence base

      Comment


      • #4
        Not an extra. I'm working on the set.

        Leland
        I am looking for: JJ Watt, Kawhi Leonard, George Springer, Carlos Correa, Jose Altuve, Panini Points...
        http://s189.photobucket.com/albums/z260/leedawg62/
        https://www.flickr.com/photos/143859720@N05/albums
        I don't deal outside the US

        Comment

        Working...
        X