2011 Bowman Chrome Ryan Tatusko

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2011 Bowman Chrome Ryan Tatusko

I am looking for all 14 variations of his card. I already have the base card, but I am looking for all refractors and the printing plates. I know there are some 1/1s floating around which would be extremely hard to find, but I am bound and determined to find them all.

If you pull one please let me know, as I would be extremely interested to buy it or trade for it.

If you were wondering why I am only interested in just him, you can check my profile to find out

Thanks everyone!

Good luck finding it. If I locate one, I'll let you know.
    Favorite baseball players include: Mike Schmidt, Steve Carlton, Kirby Puckett, Pete Rose, Tyler Colvin Mark Appel
    Favorite football players include: Peyton Manning, John Elway, Daunte Culpepper, Mike Alstott, Blake Bortles, and Dri Archer
    Collecting: 2012 Topps Mini 1987 topps... non-certified autos (in person or through the mail), autographed cards with bible verses

Comment

Well, if you really are.... Welcome to the site. Phil Hughes used to use the Beckett site so your not in uncharted territory. Best of luck to you in your future endevors!! Dave
      I collect a little bit of everything. But, if I never get back to you, your probably on Ignore!!

http://s46.photobucket.com/albums/f111/prosefan1/

Jim Thome Have List: http://dave44671.tripod.com/

Save the Ta-Tas

Comment

Pat Neshek has his own website dedicated to autographs and memorabilia. He is on there quite a bit. If anybody ever wanted an easy autograph, he is willing to sign anything and everything! Even if you don't have a card of him, if you send him autographed cards you have, he will swap out for cards of himself.

Not trying to steal your thunder here Ryan by talking about Pat.

Ryan are you open to trading for stuff of you autographed? I've got some Nolan Ryans I will trade you.
        Favorite baseball players include: Mike Schmidt, Steve Carlton, Kirby Puckett, Pete Rose, Tyler Colvin Mark Appel
        Favorite football players include: Peyton Manning, John Elway, Daunte Culpepper, Mike Alstott, Blake Bortles, and Dri Archer
        Collecting: 2012 Topps Mini 1987 topps... non-certified autos (in person or through the mail), autographed cards with bible verses

Comment

Originally posted by ucffans View Post
          Pat Neshek has his own website dedicated to autographs and memorabilia. He is on there quite a bit. If anybody ever wanted an easy autograph, he is willing to sign anything and everything! Even if you don't have a card of him, if you send him autographed cards you have, he will swap out for cards of himself.

Not trying to steal your thunder here Ryan by talking about Pat.

Ryan are you open to trading for stuff of you autographed? I've got some Nolan Ryans I will trade you.
          I would love to trade!

Comment

Working...
          X