Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Baseball for trade,list inside

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #31
    bump to the top

    Comment


    • #32
      bump to the top

      Comment


      • #33
        Interested in 03 topps jimmy piersall topps team legends.
        Flickr: Cornwellfamily1's Photostream

        Comment


        • #34
          Interested in your
          pat burrell gu
          Jim thome gu if in Phil's uni
          Both Nolan Ryan gu's
          Tommy Greene slu
          Mike Schmidt slu
          Jim eisenreich slu
          any others listed if missed phillies!

          What you looking for in return?

          Comment


          • #35
            Hello i really could use these for my sets please cmb

            javier vasquez sweet spot auto
            george foster sweet spot auto


            http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v349/mlublansky/

            Comment


            • #36
              I need these
              04 upper deck sweet spot cliff floyd sweet impression magenta printing plate 1/1
              02 bowman heritage hank blalock
              01 royal rookies hank blalock rookie /6995
              Jordan bat gu
              U.S. NAVY VET ~ I ONLY MAIL ON FRIDAYS
              http://www.facebook.com/#!/JoseOzzieCanseco
              Click Banner for Trade List and Bucket Link

              Jose Canseco total 968/2,658 = 36.4% 53 g/u 15autos
              Ozzie canseco total 41/42 =98% 1g/u 4 autos

              Comment


              • #37
                interested in these also:

                Autos

                04 topps magglio ordonez

                99 topps josh hamilton rookie
                99 topps traded c.c. sabathia rookie


                Game Used

                04 topps ted lilly all star stitches all star jersey

                03 upper deck sweet spot classics don mattingly pants
                02 topps barry bonds jack of all trades jersey
                http://photobucket.com/tndcollectables

                * US Army 1985-93 DAV *

                My name is Tom, I use dc, padded envelope please do the same. I trade by bk value, not ebay sell value.

                I COLLECT TOPPS BASEBALL, SOME VIKINGS AND ANYTHING NEEDED FOR MY STORE.

                If I have never traded with you I will ask if you ship first.

                I ship on Friday and Saturday.

                Stained glass on the left we make.

                www.tndcollectables.com

                Comment


                • #38
                  bump to the top

                  Comment


                  • #39
                    Just send Pm and Email!! LMK
                    Hi traders,
                    I'm looking for HOF autos and GU's cards I need ,Roberto Alomar Cards I don't have and Puerto Rican Players cards, I Also can used Jeter, Chipper , Ripken , Bonds GU's , Autos & Low # or Rare Inserts .
                    Any help would be great, Thanks!!!

                    Trade page Bucket!!
                    http://s167.photobucket.com/albums/u129/ersportcards/

                    Trade page by Players,Teams,Years,Brands search!!
                    http://www.tradecardsnowboards.com/c...ort_order=DESC

                    Comment

                    Working...
                    X