Cleveland Indians fans....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cleveland Indians fans....

I was at a garage sale and picked up a bunch of sports stuff. The person was from Cleveland and had a bunch of collectibles.

They include:

The Tribe set of cards (28 cards) from 1989 (cards are slightly bigger than normal cards)

Autographed ball (it is the reproduced kind of autographs from early 90's (I think 92). It has Jim Thome, Albert Belle, Derek Lilliquist, Bob Ojeda, Ted Power, Eric Plunk, Dennis Cook, and others.

A white binder (probably 1") with Cleveland Indians 1932-1993 on it

A Small Binder from Donruss that says Cleveland Indians 1932-1993.

If you are interested in this stuff, I would gladly swap it out for Phillies or Twins stuff. It is neat stuff that I will keep if no one wants it, but I think an Indians fan would appreciate it more.
    Favorite baseball players include: Mike Schmidt, Steve Carlton, Kirby Puckett, Pete Rose, Tyler Colvin Mark Appel
    Favorite football players include: Peyton Manning, John Elway, Daunte Culpepper, Mike Alstott, Blake Bortles, and Dri Archer
    Collecting: 2012 Topps Mini 1987 topps... non-certified autos (in person or through the mail), autographed cards with bible verses

Interested in the 2 Binders for a friend of mine who is a big Indians fan in town.
    Let me know what u want from me for them
    Terry
    The Bear

Comment

Not much needed for it in trade Terry. They are a little worn but would be cool for an Indians fan. If they had a Phillies or Twins logo on it, I'd be all over it.
      Favorite baseball players include: Mike Schmidt, Steve Carlton, Kirby Puckett, Pete Rose, Tyler Colvin Mark Appel
      Favorite football players include: Peyton Manning, John Elway, Daunte Culpepper, Mike Alstott, Blake Bortles, and Dri Archer
      Collecting: 2012 Topps Mini 1987 topps... non-certified autos (in person or through the mail), autographed cards with bible verses

Comment

I work on getting this one done with u tomorrow bud.
        Heading out to the rack shortly.

Terry
        The Bear

Comment

Sounds good Terry. I'm pretty easy - whatever you want to trade especially if it is Phillies, Twins, or Nationals stuff.

Comment

Working...
          X