Hello i'm Looking for Sweet Spot Auto's of Any Years please lmk what you have and take a look at my Bucket thanks
Announcement
Collapse
No announcement yet.
WTTF Sweet Spot Auto's Any Years
Collapse
X
-
what ss in particular r u looking for? i have a show this week-end and i will look for u. there is 3-4 cards i am interested in.http://photobucket.com/tndcollectables
* US Army 1985-93 DAV *
My name is Tom, I use dc, padded envelope please do the same. I trade by bk value, not ebay sell value.
I COLLECT TOPPS BASEBALL, SOME VIKINGS AND ANYTHING NEEDED FOR MY STORE.
If I have never traded with you I will ask if you ship first.
I ship on Friday and Saturday.
Stained glass on the left we make.
www.tndcollectables.com

-
alright cool!http://photobucket.com/tndcollectables
* US Army 1985-93 DAV *
My name is Tom, I use dc, padded envelope please do the same. I trade by bk value, not ebay sell value.
I COLLECT TOPPS BASEBALL, SOME VIKINGS AND ANYTHING NEEDED FOR MY STORE.
If I have never traded with you I will ask if you ship first.
I ship on Friday and Saturday.
Stained glass on the left we make.
www.tndcollectables.com

Comment
-
thanks dude! i thought u did footballl also?http://photobucket.com/tndcollectables
* US Army 1985-93 DAV *
My name is Tom, I use dc, padded envelope please do the same. I trade by bk value, not ebay sell value.
I COLLECT TOPPS BASEBALL, SOME VIKINGS AND ANYTHING NEEDED FOR MY STORE.
If I have never traded with you I will ask if you ship first.
I ship on Friday and Saturday.
Stained glass on the left we make.
www.tndcollectables.com

Comment
-
I thought we had did a trade or 2 with football. Started thinking I was going crazy, so much going on I am forgetting things. That makes me feel a lot better, lol.http://photobucket.com/tndcollectables
* US Army 1985-93 DAV *
My name is Tom, I use dc, padded envelope please do the same. I trade by bk value, not ebay sell value.
I COLLECT TOPPS BASEBALL, SOME VIKINGS AND ANYTHING NEEDED FOR MY STORE.
If I have never traded with you I will ask if you ship first.
I ship on Friday and Saturday.
Stained glass on the left we make.
www.tndcollectables.com

Comment
-
culpepper, rudolph, ubaldo i will have to c what the other wasOriginally posted by MLublansky View Postyes we had a few trades what did you like from mehttp://photobucket.com/tndcollectables
* US Army 1985-93 DAV *
My name is Tom, I use dc, padded envelope please do the same. I trade by bk value, not ebay sell value.
I COLLECT TOPPS BASEBALL, SOME VIKINGS AND ANYTHING NEEDED FOR MY STORE.
If I have never traded with you I will ask if you ship first.
I ship on Friday and Saturday.
Stained glass on the left we make.
www.tndcollectables.com

Comment
-
got a couple bucky dent and cant remember the other will get them scanned in on fridayhttp://photobucket.com/tndcollectables
* US Army 1985-93 DAV *
My name is Tom, I use dc, padded envelope please do the same. I trade by bk value, not ebay sell value.
I COLLECT TOPPS BASEBALL, SOME VIKINGS AND ANYTHING NEEDED FOR MY STORE.
If I have never traded with you I will ask if you ship first.
I ship on Friday and Saturday.
Stained glass on the left we make.
www.tndcollectables.com

Comment
-
Look my Buckett LMK ThanksHi traders,
I'm looking for HOF autos and GU's cards I need ,Roberto Alomar Cards I don't have and Puerto Rican Players cards, I Also can used Jeter, Chipper , Ripken , Bonds GU's , Autos & Low # or Rare Inserts .
Any help would be great, Thanks!!!
Trade page Bucket!!
http://s167.photobucket.com/albums/u129/ersportcards/
Trade page by Players,Teams,Years,Brands search!!
http://www.tradecardsnowboards.com/c...ort_order=DESC
Comment

Comment