This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Baseball FT...

I just updated my bucket. Looking for Red Sox in return for this stuff.

Got a nice Hosmer Triple THreads in there.
    The Cardinals Die Cut Auto is #d to 10 so would need something kind of nice for that.

LMK what you have and what you can use!

Collecting any Boston Sports (base,insert,GU,Auto) All Teams (Red Sox,Celtics,Patriots,Bruins)
    Also collect UNH Football/Hockey cards
    Also now collecting any cards including all dupes of all the following :
    MLB : Brian Wilson (Giants, Dodgers), Chris Carpenter (Blue Jays, Cardinals), Sam Fuld (Rays), Mike Flanagan (Orioles, Blue Jays), Phil Plantier (Padres, Red Sox), Jeff Locke (Pirates)
    NFL : Kendall Reyes (Chargers), Greg Landry (Lions), David Ball (Bears), Jerry Azumah (Bears), Dwayne Sabb (Patriots), Dan Kreider (Steelers), Ricky Santos (no pro cards)
    NBA : Matt Bonner (Spurs)
    NHL : Steve Leach, James VanRiemsDyk, Jason Krog, Eric Boguniecki, Andy Brickley, Ty Conklin, Kevin Dean, Rod Langway, Bryan Muir, Daniel Winnik
    I unfortunately can no longer afford to trade outside the US. Even rates to Canada are way too high now!

Woodey interested in 4 0r 5 of what u have avaible bud and i do have plenty of Red Sox stuff avaible to trade for it.
    The Mike Minor/Sanchez/Tex Topps 60 and a couple of other one;s i liked like the Reyes as well.
    Let me know and see if we can;t crank out another trade bud.
    Terry
    The Bear

Comment

THose are pulled for you bud. THe only one of any major significance is the Sanchez. It is really a nice card. LMK what you got bud. Feel free to send me a PM.

How's things going with your family?

Collecting any Boston Sports (base,insert,GU,Auto) All Teams (Red Sox,Celtics,Patriots,Bruins)
      Also collect UNH Football/Hockey cards
      Also now collecting any cards including all dupes of all the following :
      MLB : Brian Wilson (Giants, Dodgers), Chris Carpenter (Blue Jays, Cardinals), Sam Fuld (Rays), Mike Flanagan (Orioles, Blue Jays), Phil Plantier (Padres, Red Sox), Jeff Locke (Pirates)
      NFL : Kendall Reyes (Chargers), Greg Landry (Lions), David Ball (Bears), Jerry Azumah (Bears), Dwayne Sabb (Patriots), Dan Kreider (Steelers), Ricky Santos (no pro cards)
      NBA : Matt Bonner (Spurs)
      NHL : Steve Leach, James VanRiemsDyk, Jason Krog, Eric Boguniecki, Andy Brickley, Ty Conklin, Kevin Dean, Rod Langway, Bryan Muir, Daniel Winnik
      I unfortunately can no longer afford to trade outside the US. Even rates to Canada are way too high now!

Comment

Woodey things are really busy and the family is doing really good right now and the heart Surgery was put off for for another year.
        I will make up a neat little list when i get time as i just traded with Jon and i have another 10 trades going so i will get back to u as soon as possible.
        But i promise i will get back to u.
        Terry
        The Bear

Comment

Working...
        X