Today;s Mail Day Adventure#############

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Today;s Mail Day Adventure#############

Had this really nice trade with Fuser and this was really quality stuff he sent.
    Guess what the post office had different ideas but thks to Tim putting all the items in plastic or sleeves and plastic containers then everything would have been destroyed; but it was all intact besides them sending it to a town 2 town s on the other side of me, tearing the mailer almost in halve and when i got it it was covered from top to bottom with snow and survived their attempts to destroy it none what so less.
    What it conatined is really going to make my Grandson;s eyes pop open.
    A Hank Aaron COA;d auto and it is the real deal as well as a Joe DiMaggion COA; d auto also the real deal as Fuser don;t send fakes nor do i to him.
    Also enclosed was a Honus wagner Bat Card A D Jeter Game used a Catfish Certified auto and a 11 Piece Booklet of Catfish and Thurman Munson all Jerseys and georgous and will make Tommy a great one.
    Also a Roy Campanella Game used as well.
    Again someone up there likes me and again thks so much for the nice mail day my Friend Fuser.

Terry
    The Bear

you are very welcome terry, glad everything is ok
    https://www.flickr.com/photos/92956495@N04/sets/

my photobucket is my collection. some will be easier to trade than others, so don't be offended if I turn down a trade offer I don't like
    I collect hof au's/gu's,rcs and select lions/bears/vikings/twins/cubs for friends

Comment

Working...
    X