All my autos/gu's stolen? Not the first time

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• All my autos/gu's stolen? Not the first time

Welp, I have only two cards left with maybe 200 or so random base/inserts. One is a Ryan Braun autograph and Rickie Weeks auto. Gave the Weeks auto to my bro and also my Ethier auto I had received as a redemption a couple months ago. This happened in May of 2011....I moved maybe 30 minutes north of my house and somewhere in the move with about 8-10 people helping my small box of about 30-40 GU's and Auto's went missing. I disappeared from here ever since with a few recent visits. I miss this so bad, but I quite frankly don't feel like spending hundreds of dollars anymore. I bought two spots in a break on eBay hoping to get a nice hit for cheap.

Anyone have auto's/gu's for cheap or lots to help me get started again? I have PayPal, i'm verified and looking for about 10 cards to help boost my interest again. Well, hopefully.

I lost about $400 worth of inserts from 2000-2011. I forgot to mention that, but all is good. Not my first rodeo, ironically as a kid we moved from CA to VA and the "storage movers" lost our stuff. I had maybe 5,000 cards at the age of 13. All went to someone in a storage auction.

Anyways, let me see whatcha got!

(Edit: Please do not ask to trade for anything in my bucket, those cards are not in my possession anymore.)
    Check out my bucket

Collect: Andre Ethier | Rafael Furcal | Ryan Braun

Soft Sleeve
    Toploader
    Padded Envelope (In black sharpie: Do NOT Bend on Envelope)

Happy trading!

what kind of gu and au's you looking for? i have about a lot of 15-18(about 10-12 are auto's) i would sell for $28 dlvd . nothing highend but maybe some starter stuff you can use
    Last edited by fuser; 01-17-2012, 04:12 PM.
    https://www.flickr.com/photos/92956495@N04/sets/

my photobucket is my collection. some will be easier to trade than others, so don't be offended if I turn down a trade offer I don't like
    I collect hof au's/gu's,rcs and select lions/bears/vikings/twins/cubs for friends

Comment

Not looking for RC/Prospect auto's/gu's..Looking for current MLB players!
      Check out my bucket

Collect: Andre Ethier | Rafael Furcal | Ryan Braun

Soft Sleeve
      Toploader
      Padded Envelope (In black sharpie: Do NOT Bend on Envelope)

Happy trading!

Comment

sorry to hear about all that, but just an fyi, a lot of those group breaks on ebay are scams...
        Not looking for anything specific, just whatever catches my eye, but I am partial to Chicago Cubs, David Wright, Jim Palmer, Miguel Cabrera, and Yao Ming

My Bucket

Comment

Sorry to hear about that.

Comment

autos / gu

I have some autos / gu that you might be intrested in. what price range are you looking for.

Comment

you can check my bucket and pm if you see anything you may want
              http://photobucket.com/trades_bucket
              Collecting Panthers and Lots more

Comment

Working...
              X