Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Tim Been Flea Marketing again and Found More!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tim Been Flea Marketing again and Found More!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Found these auto;s u might like and a few more little goodies besides.
    Signed Topps Card Phil garner/Bruce Bochy Signed Topps as well/Adam Hyzdu Draft Picks/Jason Jacome Draft Picks/Pete Munroe Draft picks all major leaquers and all numbered/Dave Weathers signed Topps Card/Jose Valentin Signed Topps Card/Curtis Leskanic Signed Topps Card/Bill Hall Signed Draft picks numbered/Tony Graffanino signed Draft Picks Numbered.
    Next a 5 Color player signed New York Mets team lot Ron Gardenhire/Bob Bailor/Hubie Brooks/Charlie Puelos/Dave Kingman.
    1971 Topps Big Baseball Johnny Bench
    1910 Johnny Evers Cubs 6x6 1974 All Time Greats Hugh Duffy and has his Stats on back and when he was inducted into the HOF.
    1947 Baseball Sporting News Register with Walter Johnson on the Cover and a 1950 Baseball Sporting News Register with Joe Dimaggio on the cover both in really nice shape.
    And last but not least and keeping this one for the Grandkids a originial Mint 1-55 Topps 1966 Batman complete set.
    All in all another fun day finding more old stuff.
    Terry
    The Bear

sweet stuff terry, that batman set is an ausome pickup
    https://www.flickr.com/photos/92956495@N04/sets/

my photobucket is my collection. some will be easier to trade than others, so don't be offended if I turn down a trade offer I don't like
    I collect hof au's/gu's,rcs and select lions/bears/vikings/twins/cubs for friends

Comment

nice haul man,congrats

Comment

Tim
        There having a 1 dollar sale today so u can buy anything u like for a buck.
        Going to that this afternoon an see what else i can snag.

Chris Brown
        Thk u for the compliments and much appreciated for that.

Terry
        The Bear

Comment

that will be a fun day at the flea market today. goodluck, hope you find lots of goodies

my photobucket is my collection. some will be easier to trade than others, so don't be offended if I turn down a trade offer I don't like
          I collect hof au's/gu's,rcs and select lions/bears/vikings/twins/cubs for friends

Comment

Nice Batman set Bear if you come across anythere one let me know. I have a customer that collects Batman.
            http://photobucket.com/tndcollectables

* US Army 1985-93 DAV *

My name is Tom, I use dc, padded envelope please do the same. I trade by bk value, not ebay sell value.

I COLLECT TOPPS BASEBALL, SOME VIKINGS AND ANYTHING NEEDED FOR MY STORE.

If I have never traded with you I will ask if you ship first.

I ship on Friday and Saturday.

Stained glass on the left we make.

www.tndcollectables.com

Comment

Tim
              Picked up something ur Daughter might like bud.
              A 04 Wrinkled but not torn 04 Color picture of all the Patriots and also a 04 Boston Globe offered Pin book no pins but all the Patriots are shown and it;s in mt shape bud.
              Also a few 8x10 Photo;s of 04 Patriots including Brady.
              Let me know if u want any of this stuff as i will send it with Terry;s 76 Tigers Yearbook if so.
              Also found Terry some Fleer stickers which i am going to enclose anyways bud.

Tom
              I indeed found a Batman Glossy set as he had all kinds of old non sport sets avaible.
              But i am not into that much and just went with the Dick Tracy and Batman set only.

Terry
              The Bear

Comment

Originally posted by Northernbear View Post
                Tim
                Picked up something ur Daughter might like bud.
                A 04 Wrinkled but not torn 04 Color picture of all the Patriots and also a 04 Boston Globe offered Pin book no pins but all the Patriots are shown and it;s in mt shape bud.
                Also a few 8x10 Photo;s of 04 Patriots including Brady.
                Let me know if u want any of this stuff as i will send it with Terry;s 76 Tigers Yearbook if so.
                Also found Terry some Fleer stickers which i am going to enclose anyways bud.

Tom
                I indeed found a Batman Glossy set as he had all kinds of old non sport sets avaible.
                But i am not into that much and just went with the Dick Tracy and Batman set only.

Terry
                The Bear

Do you remember what he was wanting for it?

* US Army 1985-93 DAV *

My name is Tom, I use dc, padded envelope please do the same. I trade by bk value, not ebay sell value.

www.tndcollectables.com

Comment

Will talk to him after lunch as he is putting all his sets in 9 pockets and selling and trading that way.

Terry
                  The Bear

Comment

I will check and see if he is interested in the meantime.

* US Army 1985-93 DAV *

www.tndcollectables.com

Comment

yes, i think she will love the pats stuff

Comment

Tim
                        I will get them in the mail for u as well.
                        Got a package of the aauto;s the little lot of Fleer HOF stickers for u an also put Terry;s Tiger Yearbook and a few Tigers stickers for him as well.
                        Picked up a boatload of Photo file Framed Baseball and a few other nice items from him thia afternoon as well.
                        Carlton Fisk waving his 1975 Homer to stay fair .
                        Some other nice little goodies as well.
                        Got a deal with him for some more stuff and will keep u informed as well.

Tom
                        I am working on getting a half a dozen non sport sets and will see what i can do in trade value as soon as i get the major trade done with him.

Terry
                        The Bear

Comment

Tom
                          I am working on getting a half a dozen non sport sets and will see what i can do in trade value as soon as i get the major trade done with him.

Terry
                          The Bear[/QUOTE]

Awesome, that will give me some time to get a answer back from him.

* US Army 1985-93 DAV *

www.tndcollectables.com

Comment

does the batman set have the blackbat on the back?

* US Army 1985-93 DAV *

www.tndcollectables.com

Comment

ausome terry, cant wait to see what else you get

Comment

Working...
                              X