Favor needed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Favor needed

If there is anyone out there with a couple of extra Freddi Gonzalez cards (either with the Marlins or the Braves) they could send me, I would appreciate it.

Wednesday, I am taking my boys to Columbia, SC and Freddi Gonzalez will be signing autographs. I went through my cards and don't have one. I'd offer to give one back auto'd for you, but they have a strict limit of one auto per kid.

If someone has two or three that they can send me in a plain white envelope, I will get you back at a later date - I am just on a crunch since it is in 6 days.

Thanks to anyone who can help.

Brett
    Favorite baseball players include: Mike Schmidt, Steve Carlton, Kirby Puckett, Pete Rose, Tyler Colvin Mark Appel
    Favorite football players include: Peyton Manning, John Elway, Daunte Culpepper, Mike Alstott, Blake Bortles, and Dri Archer
    Collecting: 2012 Topps Mini 1987 topps... non-certified autos (in person or through the mail), autographed cards with bible verses

hdy there buddy i got two i can let you have plus two eddie whitt autos ... just send back what ever you wanna send me .... hope you have a good time, set up a trade in the trade manager
    ryan

Comment

Sounds great - thanks!
      Favorite baseball players include: Mike Schmidt, Steve Carlton, Kirby Puckett, Pete Rose, Tyler Colvin Mark Appel
      Favorite football players include: Peyton Manning, John Elway, Daunte Culpepper, Mike Alstott, Blake Bortles, and Dri Archer
      Collecting: 2012 Topps Mini 1987 topps... non-certified autos (in person or through the mail), autographed cards with bible verses

Comment

your cards went out today buddy hope u get em soon

Comment

I sent yours out too. Thanks so much. My boys will appreciate getting the autograph on a baseball card a lot more than they would on an index card. Have a good one.

Comment

Working...
          X