Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Today's Arrivals --------

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #16
    Back ttt - one more time.

    The main items Im looking to trade for are
    Baseball HOFers Autos I need
    Orioles Autos I need
    Baseball HOFers GU I need
    Orioles GU I need
    Vintage Orioles I need 1950s through 1970
    However other offers will be considered

    Comment


    • #17
      Again, back ttt -------

      The main items Im looking to trade for are
      Baseball HOFers Autos I need
      Orioles Autos I need
      Baseball HOFers GU I need
      Orioles GU I need
      Vintage Orioles I need 1950s through 1970
      However other offers will be considered

      Comment


      • #18
        Let's do some trading !!!!!!!!

        The main items Im looking to trade for are
        Baseball HOFers Autos I need
        Orioles Autos I need
        Baseball HOFers GU I need
        Orioles GU I need
        Vintage Orioles I need 1950s through 1970
        However other offers will be considered

        Comment


        • #19
          Where are those offers ????????

          The main items Im looking to trade for are
          Baseball HOFers Autos I need
          Orioles Autos I need
          Baseball HOFers GU I need
          Orioles GU I need
          Vintage Orioles I need 1950s through 1970
          However other offers will be considered

          Comment


          • #20
            Let's do some trading !!!!!!

            The main items Im looking to trade for are
            Baseball HOFers Autos I need
            Orioles Autos I need
            Baseball HOFers GU I need
            Orioles GU I need
            Vintage Orioles I need 1950s through 1970
            However other offers will be considered

            Comment


            • #21
              I would be interested in the Valencia auto
              Pictures by Jerryjtj - Photobucket
              plmk Jerry
              My bucket: http://s391.photobucket.com/albums/oo359/Jerryjtj

              New Wix Site:
              http://joyfamily1.wixsite.com/sportscards

              Looking for Cardinal autos I don't have and some dupes of players I already have!
              Also cards not listed of the players on my Primary Wants list on my Wixsite.
              Also looking for current Blues autos!

              Comment


              • #22
                Thanks for your interest. Please let me know what you have of my interests (in my sig.) that you'd be willing to trade (I have the Markakis/Mora Ballpark dual gu). If no Orioles or baseball HOFer's, I might be interested in other stars that make good trade bait. Hope we can work out a deal. Have a good day.

                The main items Im looking to trade for are
                Baseball HOFers Autos I need
                Orioles Autos I need
                Baseball HOFers GU I need
                Orioles GU I need
                Vintage Orioles I need 1950s through 1970
                However other offers will be considered

                Comment


                • #23
                  There's also Markakis and derek lee gu cards. Also Tillman,Hayden Penn,and Daniel Cabrera autos in Orioles uniform. Also check the Ripkens and have tons of other Ripken cards listed on my wix site
                  Wix.com MY SPORTSCARDS created by joyfamily based on long-left-sm | Wix.com
                  plmk Jerry
                  My bucket: http://s391.photobucket.com/albums/oo359/Jerryjtj

                  New Wix Site:
                  http://joyfamily1.wixsite.com/sportscards

                  Looking for Cardinal autos I don't have and some dupes of players I already have!
                  Also cards not listed of the players on my Primary Wants list on my Wixsite.
                  Also looking for current Blues autos!

                  Comment


                  • #24
                    Thanks for the info. Of the auto's you mentioned I only saw the Cabrera, and I have it. I don't need the Lee or Markakis. I think I have all of the Ripken gu that I saw. However, I'll trade the Valencia for any of these - any Ripken gu, the Mike Schmidt gu,the George Brett gu, maybe a Musial gu. Feel free to make an offer. THANKS for your effort and interest.

                    The main items Im looking to trade for are
                    Baseball HOFers Autos I need
                    Orioles Autos I need
                    Baseball HOFers GU I need
                    Orioles GU I need
                    Vintage Orioles I need 1950s through 1970
                    However other offers will be considered

                    Comment


                    • #25
                      The autos are in the updated autos section. Would you trade the Valencia for this Ripken
                      2009 Topps legends commerative patch LPR#50? If so post the trade and I'll ship the card on Saturday. plmk Jerry
                      My bucket: http://s391.photobucket.com/albums/oo359/Jerryjtj

                      New Wix Site:
                      http://joyfamily1.wixsite.com/sportscards

                      Looking for Cardinal autos I don't have and some dupes of players I already have!
                      Also cards not listed of the players on my Primary Wants list on my Wixsite.
                      Also looking for current Blues autos!

                      Comment


                      • #26
                        Jerry, thanks for the offer. However, I'm not interested in comm./manufactured patches.
                        Have a good evening, Rodney

                        The main items Im looking to trade for are
                        Baseball HOFers Autos I need
                        Orioles Autos I need
                        Baseball HOFers GU I need
                        Orioles GU I need
                        Vintage Orioles I need 1950s through 1970
                        However other offers will be considered

                        Comment


                        • #27
                          Rod, How about the 06 greats of the game Decade greats gu.
                          plmk Jerry
                          My bucket: http://s391.photobucket.com/albums/oo359/Jerryjtj

                          New Wix Site:
                          http://joyfamily1.wixsite.com/sportscards

                          Looking for Cardinal autos I don't have and some dupes of players I already have!
                          Also cards not listed of the players on my Primary Wants list on my Wixsite.
                          Also looking for current Blues autos!

                          Comment


                          • #28
                            Jerry, that would be fine. However, I didn't see it in your bucket. I saw the card of Decade Greats but it didn't have any gu. As I stated in my 3:31 pm post yesterday, "any" Ripken gu (not comm. patches)would be okay. If you have a Ripken gu you'd be willing to trade, go ahead and post the trade at trade manager (I'll confirm).

                            Have a good day.

                            The main items Im looking to trade for are
                            Baseball HOFers Autos I need
                            Orioles Autos I need
                            Baseball HOFers GU I need
                            Orioles GU I need
                            Vintage Orioles I need 1950s through 1970
                            However other offers will be considered

                            Comment


                            • #29
                              Rod, I checked my bucket and you were right, I had forgot to scan the gu card into my bucket. I'll post the trade and thanks for the trade.
                              Jerry
                              My bucket: http://s391.photobucket.com/albums/oo359/Jerryjtj

                              New Wix Site:
                              http://joyfamily1.wixsite.com/sportscards

                              Looking for Cardinal autos I don't have and some dupes of players I already have!
                              Also cards not listed of the players on my Primary Wants list on my Wixsite.
                              Also looking for current Blues autos!

                              Comment


                              • #30
                                Jerry, thanks for the trade, it has been confirmed. I'll try to get your card mailed Monday.

                                Anyone else interested in any ? Have any offers ?

                                The main items Im looking to trade for are
                                Baseball HOFers Autos I need
                                Orioles Autos I need
                                Baseball HOFers GU I need
                                Orioles GU I need
                                Vintage Orioles I need 1950s through 1970
                                However other offers will be considered

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X