Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Baseball FT Looking for Stevan Ridley

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Baseball FT Looking for Stevan Ridley

    Hey guys check out my bucket, I'm looking for anything of Stevan Ridley. If you don't have any of him, I'm looking for football trade bait
    Thanks!
    I collect Stevan Ridley!
    PM if you have ANYTHING
    Bucket: http://s1229.photobucket.com/albums/ee469/ajones9923/

  • #2
    Welcome to CCW. If you're interested in Redskins I have a thread in the "football marketplace". Also, just to let you know, when I click on your photobucket link I can't get it to open.

    Have a good evening.

    The main items Im looking to trade for are
    Baseball HOFers Autos I need
    Orioles Autos I need
    Baseball HOFers GU I need
    Orioles GU I need
    Vintage Orioles I need 1950s through 1970
    However other offers will be considered

    Comment


    • #3
      My bucket opened for me when I opened it...
      I collect Stevan Ridley!
      PM if you have ANYTHING
      Bucket: http://s1229.photobucket.com/albums/ee469/ajones9923/

      Comment


      • #4
        Maybe something is wrong with my computer. I just tried yours, and another traders, bucket links - neither opened. Anyway, if you're interested in Redskins gu & auto's, check my thread in the football forum. My interests are in my sig.

        Have a good evening.

        The main items Im looking to trade for are
        Baseball HOFers Autos I need
        Orioles Autos I need
        Baseball HOFers GU I need
        Orioles GU I need
        Vintage Orioles I need 1950s through 1970
        However other offers will be considered

        Comment


        • #5
          i have these 2011 Topps Platinum Xfractors #15
          2011 Panini Threads Rookie Collection Materials #30
          http://photobucket.com/trades_bucket
          Collecting Panthers and Lots more

          Comment


          • #6
            Sent you a PM my dude

            Comment

            Working...
            X