Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

100, or so, gu/auto's 4 trade/sale

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • 100, or so, gu/auto's 4 trade/sale

    100, or so, gu/auto cards came in today's mail. ALL of the cards are for trade or sale. If you want to buy, I'll give you a good deal if you buy a "lot". I'll sell ANY 25 cards for $75 (includes shipping) or ANY 50 for $125. If you want to trade, my interests are in my sig. Let's make a deal, or two, or..........

    Here is what just came in --------

    BLUE JAYS ---
    2003 TOPPS STADIUM CLUB STADIUM SLICES CARLOS DELGADO BAT

    BRAVES ---
    2008 TOPPS CO-SIGNERS #107 JOSH ANDERSON "RC" AUTO #ed 014/500
    2006 BOWMAN #222 JOEY DEVINE "RC" AUTO
    2004 UD REFLECTIONS #158 J D DREW JERSEY

    JEFF FRANCOEUR - 2009 UD A PIECE...BOX SCORE...uniform - 2007 UD ESSENTIAL ELEMENTS dual uniform - 2009 UD A PIECE... STADIUM... uniform #ed 129/180

    RAFAEL FURCAL - 2004 TOPPS BAZOOKA BLASTS BAT - 2005 STUDIO SPIRIT... BAT #ed 185/300 - 2004 PLAYOFF HONORS PotG BAT #ed 063/250

    2002 DON. SELECT ROOKIES &... MARCUS GILES #67 AUTO
    2009 UD ICONS TOM GLAVINE UNIFORM
    2005 DON. CHAMPIONS IMPRESSIONS WES HELMS UNIFORM

    TIM HUDSON - 2008 UD X uniform - 2005 UD ESPN SPORTSCENTER SWATCHES JERSEY

    ANDRUW JONES - 2005 ULTRA SEASON CROWNS JERSEY #ed 194/399 - 2001 SPx WIN. MAT. JERSEY/BAT - 2003 PLAYOFF ABSOLUTE MEM. TotT JERSEY #ed 072/250 - 2005 SWEET SPOT MAJESTIC MAT. JERSEY - 2004 TOPPS BAZOOKA ADVENTURES JERSEY - 2004 UD ETCHINGS BAT - 2005 LEAF. CERT. MAT. mirror red BAT #ed 097/250

    2008 SPx ROOKIE SIG.'s BRANDON JONES "RC" #103 AUTO
    2009 TOPPS HERITAGE C C KENSHIN KAWAKAMI JERSEY
    2004 SKYBOX JERSEYGRAPHICS GREG MADDUX JERSEY #ed 187/250
    2010 TOPPS PEAK PERFORMANCE BRIAN McCANN JERSEY
    2010 TOPPS HERITAGE C C NATE McLOUTH JERSEY
    1998 DON. SIG. SERIES "PREVIEW" KEVIN MILLWOOD AUTO
    2007 TOPPS SEASON HIGHLIGHTS EDGAR RENTERIA BAT
    2009 UD ICONS #136 JORDAN SCHAFER "RC" AUTO #ed 161/400
    2005 DON. CHAMPIONS IMPRESSIONS B J SURHOFF uniform - gone

    CARDINALS ---
    2004 UD DIAMOND PRO SIG.s COL. KIKO CALERO AUTO - has been traded
    2007 UD FUTURE STARS CLEAR... #172 KELVIN JIMENEZ AUTO
    2006 BOWMAN #B123 JOSH KINNEY AUTO
    2006 BOWMAN #B123 JOSH KINNEY AUTO #ed 443/500
    2004 BOWMAN HERITAGE CHRIS LAMBERT AUTO
    2008 STADIUM CLUB #183 JOE MATHER "RC" AUTO
    2007 TOPPS CHROME #344 CHRIS NARVESON "RC" AUTO #ed 136/200
    2004 SPx SUPER SCRIPTS EVAN RUST AUTO - has been traded

    TIGERS ---
    2008 TOPPS HERITAGE C C JEREMY BONDERMAN JERSEY
    2002 BOWMAN'S BEST #101 JUAN GONZALEZ AUTO - gone
    2001 PRIVATE STOCK JUAN GONZALEZ BAT
    2008 TOPPS HERITAGE C C CURTIS GRANDERSON
    1999 UD SftF GABE KAPLER AUTO - has been sold
    2005 BOWMAN MAGGLIO ORDONEZ BAT - gone
    2005 DON. CHAMPIONS IMPRESSIONS MAGGLIO ORDONEZ BAT - gone
    2008 UD A PIECE... STADIUM SCENES I. ROD. uniform #ed 40/99 - gone
    2006 BOWMAN #B122 CLETE THOMAS AUTO #ed 052/500 - gone

    2008 UD A PIECE... STADIUM SCENES JUSTIN VERLANDER uniform - has been sold
    1996 LEAF SIG. SERIES BRIAN WILLIAMS AUTO
    2005 DON. CHAMPIONS IMPRESSIONS DMITRI YOUNG uniform - gone

    CUBS ---
    1996 LEAF SIG. SERIES FRANK CASTILLO AUTO
    2002 BOWMAN BEN CHRISTENSEN AUTO
    2002 SP LEG. CUTS ANDRE DAWSON BAT
    2004 UD AWESOME HONORS DERREK LEE JERSEY
    2001 TOPPS TRADED & ROOKIES FRED McGRIFF BAT
    2002 FLEER MLB HOT PROSPECTS COREY PATTERSON JERSEY
    2003 PLAYOFF PotG MARK PRIOR JERSEY W/STRIPE
    2006 FLEER TRADITION T...THREADS ARAMIS RAMIREZ uniform w/stripe
    2007 ULTRA SWING KINGS ALFONSO SORIANO uniform
    2009 TOPPS UNIQUE SOLO SHOT ALFONSO SORIANO JERSEY #ed /275

    SAMMY SOSA - 2003 FLEER AVANT MLB ON DISPLAY JERSEY #ed 003/250 - 2003 TOPPS FINEST JERSEY - 2002 UD HONOR ROLL STITCH... JERSEY

    1996 LEAF SIG. SERIES OZZIE TIMMONS AUTO

    KERRY WOOD - 2005 TOPPS GALLERY ORIGINALS JERSEY W/STRIPE - 2004 FLEER SHOWCASE BASEBALL'S BEST JERSEY - 2004 DON. W S "N L" PANTS #ed 077/250

    REDS ---
    2004 SP LEG. CUTS HISTORIC ... GEORGE FOSTER BAT

    YANKEES ---
    2002 SWEET SPOT CLASSICS GRAIG NETTLES BAT - gone

    METS ---
    1996 LEAF SIG. SERIES JUAN ACEVEDO AUTO
    2000 FLEER GAMERS LUMBER EDGARDO ALFONSO BAT (has some edge wear)
    2008 TOPPS CARLOS BELTRAN uniform
    2007 ULTRA HITTING MACHINE CARLOS BELTRAN uniform
    1999 TOPPS TRADED #T37 MO BRUCE "RC" AUTO
    2005 UD ULTIMATE SIG. ED. #103 SIG. PROSPECTS AMBIORIX CONCEPCION AUTO #ed 066/225

    2008 TOPPS CARLOS DELGADO uniform
    2006 SPx ROOKIE SIG.'s #132 ANDERSON HERNANDEZ "RC" AUTO #ed 228/999
    2008 UD BB HEROES #17 JOHN MAINE AUTO #ed 020/150
    2005 TOPPS #TA-JMA JOHN MAINE AUTO
    2008 TOPPS HERITAGE C C PEDRO MARTINEZ PANTS
    2004 UD ORIGINS KAZUO MATSUI JERSEY
    2003 BOWMAN FUTURE FIBER ESIX SNEAD BAT
    2008 UD INKREDIBLE JORGE SOSA AUTO
    2003 ULTRA MOONSHOTS MO VAUGHN JERSEY

    ORIOLES ---
    2008 UD X JEREMY GUTHRIE uniform
    2009 UD GAME JERSEY JEREMY GUTHRIE uniform
    2005 LEAF CERT. MAT. mirror JAVY LOPEZ BAT #ed 097/100
    2005 TOPPS GALLERY ORIGINALS JAVY LOPEZ BAT
    2004 TOPPS PRISTINE KEY... JAVY LOPEZ BAT
    2007 UD ULTIMATE STAR MAT. NICK MARKAKIS uniform
    2005 SWEET SPOT CLASSIC EDDIE MURRAY JERSEY
    2006 BOWMAN SotF GARRETT OLSON AUTO
    2004 TOPPS BAZOOKA BLASTS RAFAEL PALMEIRO BAT
    2008 UD A PIECE... #119 TROP PATTON "RC" AUTO #ed 471/499
    2002 DON. CLASSIC #125 ED ROGERS AUTO #ed 109/500
    2002 BOWMAN CHRIS SMITH AUTO
    2004 TOPPS CHROME CHROME TOWN HEROES MIGUEL TEJADA BAT
    2006 ULTRA FINE FABRICS MIGUEL TEJADA uniform
    Last edited by OriolesFan; 03-08-2012, 01:18 PM.

    The main items Im looking to trade for are
    Baseball HOFers Autos I need
    Orioles Autos I need
    Baseball HOFers GU I need
    Orioles GU I need
    Vintage Orioles I need 1950s through 1970
    However other offers will be considered

  • #2
    I'm interested in these Cardinals Rust,Calero
    my bucket
    Pictures by Jerryjtj - Photobucket
    My bucket: http://s391.photobucket.com/albums/oo359/Jerryjtj

    New Wix Site:
    http://joyfamily1.wixsite.com/sportscards

    Looking for Cardinal autos I don't have and some dupes of players I already have!
    Also cards not listed of the players on my Primary Wants list on my Wixsite.
    Also looking for current Blues autos!

    Comment


    • #3
      I'd be interested in your ZACH BRITTON (O's) & Adam Jones (O's) auto's.

      The main items Im looking to trade for are
      Baseball HOFers Autos I need
      Orioles Autos I need
      Baseball HOFers GU I need
      Orioles GU I need
      Vintage Orioles I need 1950s through 1970
      However other offers will be considered

      Comment


      • #4
        i could do the jones BV $25 for both of them total BV $20
        plmk by posting
        My bucket: http://s391.photobucket.com/albums/oo359/Jerryjtj

        New Wix Site:
        http://joyfamily1.wixsite.com/sportscards

        Looking for Cardinal autos I don't have and some dupes of players I already have!
        Also cards not listed of the players on my Primary Wants list on my Wixsite.
        Also looking for current Blues autos!

        Comment


        • #5
          price on these
          1999 UD SftF GABE KAPLER AUTO
          2008 UD A PIECE... STADIUM SCENES JUSTIN VERLANDER uniform
          U.S. NAVY VET ~ I ONLY MAIL ON FRIDAYS
          http://www.facebook.com/#!/JoseOzzieCanseco
          Click Banner for Trade List and Bucket Link

          Jose Canseco total 968/2,658 = 36.4% 53 g/u 15autos
          Ozzie canseco total 41/42 =98% 1g/u 4 autos

          Comment


          • #6
            Jerry - what is the bv on the Zach Britton gu/auto, and is there anything else you'd be interested in? I'd, if possible, like to trade for both.

            Chris - make me a reasonable offer.

            The main items Im looking to trade for are
            Baseball HOFers Autos I need
            Orioles Autos I need
            Baseball HOFers GU I need
            Orioles GU I need
            Vintage Orioles I need 1950s through 1970
            However other offers will be considered

            Comment


            • #7
              The Britton is involved with another possible deal right now, but if it doesn't work out I'll LYK
              Jerry
              My bucket: http://s391.photobucket.com/albums/oo359/Jerryjtj

              New Wix Site:
              http://joyfamily1.wixsite.com/sportscards

              Looking for Cardinal autos I don't have and some dupes of players I already have!
              Also cards not listed of the players on my Primary Wants list on my Wixsite.
              Also looking for current Blues autos!

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by OriolesFan View Post
                Jerry - what is the bv on the Zach Britton gu/auto, and is there anything else you'd be interested in? I'd, if possible, like to trade for both.

                Chris - make me a reasonable offer.
                I don't want to make an offer please lmk what your looking to get for them
                U.S. NAVY VET ~ I ONLY MAIL ON FRIDAYS
                http://www.facebook.com/#!/JoseOzzieCanseco
                Click Banner for Trade List and Bucket Link

                Jose Canseco total 968/2,658 = 36.4% 53 g/u 15autos
                Ozzie canseco total 41/42 =98% 1g/u 4 autos

                Comment


                • #9
                  Jerry - plmk asap about the Britton. Trying to save on postage. Therefore, I'd like to get both at once instead of doing a trade for Jones and then finding out a day or so later that Britton is available. I'll hold the Rust and Calero until I hear back from you about Britton.

                  Chris - how about $9 for the two? That includes shipping (unless you want DC, then it'd be $10).

                  The main items Im looking to trade for are
                  Baseball HOFers Autos I need
                  Orioles Autos I need
                  Baseball HOFers GU I need
                  Orioles GU I need
                  Vintage Orioles I need 1950s through 1970
                  However other offers will be considered

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Orioles, the britton is no longer available. If you want one I will keep my eyes open for you. plmk Jerry
                    My bucket: http://s391.photobucket.com/albums/oo359/Jerryjtj

                    New Wix Site:
                    http://joyfamily1.wixsite.com/sportscards

                    Looking for Cardinal autos I don't have and some dupes of players I already have!
                    Also cards not listed of the players on my Primary Wants list on my Wixsite.
                    Also looking for current Blues autos!

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Jerry, thanks for the quick reply. Go ahead and post our trade, your Adam Jones auto for my Rust & Calero auto's (I'll confirm).

                      The main items Im looking to trade for are
                      Baseball HOFers Autos I need
                      Orioles Autos I need
                      Baseball HOFers GU I need
                      Orioles GU I need
                      Vintage Orioles I need 1950s through 1970
                      However other offers will be considered

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        I can do 10 with a dc
                        U.S. NAVY VET ~ I ONLY MAIL ON FRIDAYS
                        http://www.facebook.com/#!/JoseOzzieCanseco
                        Click Banner for Trade List and Bucket Link

                        Jose Canseco total 968/2,658 = 36.4% 53 g/u 15autos
                        Ozzie canseco total 41/42 =98% 1g/u 4 autos

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Chris, go ahead and post our deal (I'll confirm). I take cash,check, or postal money order.

                          The main items Im looking to trade for are
                          Baseball HOFers Autos I need
                          Orioles Autos I need
                          Baseball HOFers GU I need
                          Orioles GU I need
                          Vintage Orioles I need 1950s through 1970
                          However other offers will be considered

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Back ttt - much much much is still available !!!!! Let's make some deals !!!!!

                            The main items Im looking to trade for are
                            Baseball HOFers Autos I need
                            Orioles Autos I need
                            Baseball HOFers GU I need
                            Orioles GU I need
                            Vintage Orioles I need 1950s through 1970
                            However other offers will be considered

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Two "BIRDS" of another "flock" have been traded - the agreement has been posted, and confirmed.

                              Keep those offers coming !!!!! Let's make some deals/trades today (2/20), I'll be going to the P O tomorrow.

                              Have a good day.

                              The main items Im looking to trade for are
                              Baseball HOFers Autos I need
                              Orioles Autos I need
                              Baseball HOFers GU I need
                              Orioles GU I need
                              Vintage Orioles I need 1950s through 1970
                              However other offers will be considered

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X