Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who needs HOF Autos?

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Who needs HOF Autos?

    LCS has 3-4 boxes of HOF Autos..Names like Nolan Ryan, Cal Ripken Jr, Vida Blue, Bob Feller, Bob Lemon, Willie Stargell, Pete Rose, ect ect

    90% of them are matted, and some are in toploaders. Also has a framed Ted Williams auto and a couple others like that. Some have COA, but all are authentic

    Also has many Brewers items as well and has hobby packs

    PLMK what players you would like and I will see if he still has it and I can give your a price

    Thanks
    Click On Awesome Banner To Go To My Site

  • #2
    always looking for just about all hof'rs in baseball and football. what are they? cards? prices? trades? lmk tim
    https://www.flickr.com/photos/92956495@N04/sets/

    my photobucket is my collection. some will be easier to trade than others, so don't be offended if I turn down a trade offer I don't like
    I collect hof au's/gu's,rcs and select lions/bears/vikings/twins/cubs for friends

    Comment


    • #3
      I'm interested in baseball HOFer's auto's, mainly certified on the card auto's. However, I may be interested in others if they come with a COA. Also, if selling plmk the prices and if trading who/what are you looking for ?

      The main items Im looking to trade for are
      Baseball HOFers Autos I need
      Orioles Autos I need
      Baseball HOFers GU I need
      Orioles GU I need
      Vintage Orioles I need 1950s through 1970
      However other offers will be considered

      Comment


      • #4
        Does he have a Johnny Bench or a Ray Bourque auto?
        http://photobucket.com/tndcollectables

        * US Army 1985-93 DAV *

        My name is Tom, I use dc, padded envelope please do the same. I trade by bk value, not ebay sell value.

        I COLLECT TOPPS BASEBALL, SOME VIKINGS AND ANYTHING NEEDED FOR MY STORE.

        If I have never traded with you I will ask if you ship first.

        I ship on Friday and Saturday.

        Stained glass on the left we make.

        www.tndcollectables.com

        Comment


        • #5
          hi,
          does he have any craig biggio autos ?
          plmk thanks and God bless
          david
          my photobucket:
          http://s844.photobucket.com/albums/ab5/littleredjacks/

          Comment


          • #6
            These are not cards

            8x10 Autos
            Click On Awesome Banner To Go To My Site

            Comment


            • #7
              ok, lmk what deceased hof'rs he has and coa's along with prices please
              https://www.flickr.com/photos/92956495@N04/sets/

              my photobucket is my collection. some will be easier to trade than others, so don't be offended if I turn down a trade offer I don't like
              I collect hof au's/gu's,rcs and select lions/bears/vikings/twins/cubs for friends

              Comment


              • #8
                I will try and stop by later this week
                Click On Awesome Banner To Go To My Site

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by GoJets9096822 View Post
                  These are not cards

                  8x10 Autos


                  alright thanks!
                  http://photobucket.com/tndcollectables

                  * US Army 1985-93 DAV *

                  My name is Tom, I use dc, padded envelope please do the same. I trade by bk value, not ebay sell value.

                  I COLLECT TOPPS BASEBALL, SOME VIKINGS AND ANYTHING NEEDED FOR MY STORE.

                  If I have never traded with you I will ask if you ship first.

                  I ship on Friday and Saturday.

                  Stained glass on the left we make.

                  www.tndcollectables.com

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Will go in today or Thursday to get a complete list of everything
                    Click On Awesome Banner To Go To My Site

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      id be interested in the nolan ryan's

                      cmb

                      Comment

                      Working...
                      X