Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2011 Contenders FS/FT

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • 2011 Contenders FS/FT

    Here are some of the 2011 Contenders I've picked up this week. I like the design of these and I did very well. All are FS/FT.

    INSERTS:

    -First Overall-
    Gerrit Cole
    Delmon Young

    -Future Stars-
    John Hicks, Matt Dean, Bryson Myles, Aaron Westlake, Jason Krizan, Keenyn Walker, Jason Esposito, Dante Bichette Jr, Logan Verrett

    -Award Winners-
    Bryan Holladay, Verlander x2, Hanley Ramirez, Trevor Bauer x2, Longoria, Alex Gordon, Ellsbury, Trumbo, Weeks, Strasburg, Purke, Morneau, Alex Wimmers, Hudson, Tyler Collins, Jeter, Pujols, Kemp, Braun

    -Combos-
    Jeter/Cano x2, Kershaw/Kemp, Hultzen/Hicks, Boyd/Vogelbach, Osich/Susac, Verlander/Avila, Anderson/Boer, Jungmann/Bradley, Cole/Bell, Mazzoni/Maynard, Halladay/Lee, Braun/Fielder, Comer/Krizan

    -Legendary Debuts-
    Fred Lynn, Dwight Gooden, Jim Rice

    -#'d Parallels /299-
    Sonny Gray, Carl Thomore, Nick Ramirez, Jay Bruce, Blake Snell, Chrs Reed, Matt Skole, Larry Greene, Brian Flynn, Freddie Freeman, Michael Fulmer, Tony Zych

    Larry Greene 1st Day Proof Prospect Ticket 8/10

    -Draft Ticket Autos-
    Aaron Westlake (Detroit)
    Chad Comer (Atlanta)
    Nick Fleece (Cincinnati) x2
    Miles Hamblin (Houston) x2
    Steven Ames (Los Angeles Dodgers)
    Scott Woodward (Los Angeles Dodgers)
    John Hicks (Seattle)
    Jordan Akins (Texas)
    Madison Boer (Minnesota)
    Kyle Crick (San Francisco)
    Danry Vasquez (Detroit)
    Tyler Grimes (Minnesota)

    Taylor Jungmann Award Winner Auto 36/50

    -Winning Combos Dual Autos-
    Chris Reed/Scott Snodgress 73/149
    Anderson Feliz/Cristian Adames 53/149

    -Rookie Ticket on card Autos-
    Tyler Goeddel (Tampa Bay)
    Andrew Chafin (Arizona)
    Trevor Story (Colorado)
    Sonny Gray (Oakland) x2
    Anthony Rendon (Washington) HTG
    Gerrit Cole (Pittsburgh) HTG

    I also got this

    Chris Carpenter Championship Season Ticket 1/1

    Scans in my bucket

    Leland
    I am looking for: JJ Watt, Kawhi Leonard, George Springer, Carlos Correa, Jose Altuve, Panini Points...
    http://s189.photobucket.com/albums/z260/leedawg62/
    https://www.flickr.com/photos/143859720@N05/albums
    I don't deal outside the US

  • #2
    What do you want for one of the Trevor Bauer award winners?
    Currently looking for:
    Football: The Gronk!
    Basketball: Dennis Rodman, Scottie Pippen, & Michael Jordan, 90's refractors or #rd stuff, Damon Stoudamire, Penny, etc.
    Baseball: Paul Goldschmidt & Mike Trout
    + HOFer slab bed or raw.

    Collecting University of Arizona current and Alum players!!!
    Go Cats!!!

    Trade page:
    http://s300.photobucket.com/albums/nn29/deannal_2008/

    Comment


    • #3
      this one tx bob $$ ?

      -Award Winners-
      Longoria
      UD Baseball MASTER SET Collector!! I need 1 copy of every BB card UD made. My want list is far from complete. LMK what you have & what you want

      Comment


      • #4
        I don't know if I have anything you'd be interested in, because I don't have what you listed in your sig. However, if you want, please check my threads to see if I have anything else that might interest you. If you still have it, I'm interested in your Zach Britton (Orioles) auto.

        The main items Im looking to trade for are
        Baseball HOFers Autos I need
        Orioles Autos I need
        Baseball HOFers GU I need
        Orioles GU I need
        Vintage Orioles I need 1950s through 1970
        However other offers will be considered

        Comment

        Working...
        X