Tim Got The !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tim Got The !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The 3 Brooks Robinson auto;s the Mize the W Ford and the Early Wynn and all the other little goodies in that little Box J Robinson Game used and etc.
    My postmaster had it waiting for me when i went to mail out Brock his Ruth Collage this morning.
    I was confused yesterday when we talked as Lisa my postmaster said she had a box at the PO waiting for me but she was at a hair salon next door and not working as it was after 12.00 and they where closed.
    And u said u where going to the card shop either today or tomorrow for the other 8x10.s.
    But all is good here bud and will talk to u soon again.
    Terry
    The Bear

yes, have to go down there asap and get some more of them for us. just have to work around the wifes scedule and daughters school as we are down to 1 vehicle this week as he other one went into the shop today to get fixed from my deer hit
    https://www.flickr.com/photos/92956495@N04/sets/

my photobucket is my collection. some will be easier to trade than others, so don't be offended if I turn down a trade offer I don't like
    I collect hof au's/gu's,rcs and select lions/bears/vikings/twins/cubs for friends

Comment

Understand 100 per cent and just let me know when u are calling again so we can do some more ragging on each other plus talk some more Baseball.
      Told the Wife i got the Tebow auto for Tom;s Xmas gift and she was cool with that as well.
      Talk to u soon and have a nice day and good luck getting the car fixed.
      Did so much of that stuff for 40 years don;t miss it one bit bro.
      Terry
      The Bear

Comment

car is at the shop so will get it back in about a week hopefully. and great idea getting the christmas shopping done early. talk to ya soon

my photobucket is my collection. some will be easier to trade than others, so don't be offended if I turn down a trade offer I don't like
        I collect hof au's/gu's,rcs and select lions/bears/vikings/twins/cubs for friends

Comment

Tim
          Figuered it was avaible and why not pull the trigger and get that one done early.
          Gas has sky rocketed this weekend so won;t be doing as much traveling as usual 426 a gallon and 403 for fuel oil right now.

Terry
          The Bear

Comment

it is 367 for gas here and 409 for diesel here, wish it would stop climbing lol, cant just run to the shop to goof off anymore. have to combine it with other trips now to not waste so much gas as the shop is 30 miles away

Comment

Tim
              Red has been out for nearly 3 months and i very rarely if at all see him as diesel is 427 at most places and if mixed even more for cold weather driving.
              And we have cut back on driving weekends to neal to none now.
              Use the Northerbear most of the time as i get close to 30 miles a gallon with it and the truck about 23 in town and 30 to 35 on trips.
              Terry
              The Bear

Comment

Working...
              X