Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Joe Jackson Donruss Curator Collection Bat /50 + Clemente Fleer Showcase Bat FT

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Joe Jackson Donruss Curator Collection Bat /50 + Clemente Fleer Showcase Bat FT

    Seeing whats out there for these. Looking for nice star autos/patches in baseball or football. Willing to take multiple cards depending on what they are in my favor. I prefer checking out buckets/tradelists.

    2001 Fleer Showcase Award Winners Bat Roberto Clemente (TRADED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)


    2008 Donruss Sports Legends Museum Curator Collection Bat /50#d Joe Jackson
    Last edited by BGT Masters of Tiki D; 03-09-2012, 12:35 PM.

  • #2
    Hello, please check my buckets for either of your two cards.

    Tony
    http://s27.photobucket.com/albums/c1...ez68/Football/

    Comment


    • #3
      Would you be interested in a Schmidt auto? Check my bucket.
      Flickr: Cornwellfamily1's Photostream

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by tsanchez68 View Post
        Hello, please check my buckets for either of your two cards.

        Tony
        I don't see enough for either card, sorry.

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by cornwellfamily View Post
          Would you be interested in a Schmidt auto? Check my bucket.
          Flickr: Cornwellfamily1's Photostream
          Not really looking for Schmidt at this time, thanks.

          Comment


          • #6
            For this would it have to revolve aroung those 3 cards also?
            http://photobucket.com/tndcollectables

            * US Army 1985-93 DAV *

            My name is Tom, I use dc, padded envelope please do the same. I trade by bk value, not ebay sell value.

            I COLLECT TOPPS BASEBALL, SOME VIKINGS AND ANYTHING NEEDED FOR MY STORE.

            If I have never traded with you I will ask if you ship first.

            I ship on Friday and Saturday.

            Stained glass on the left we make.

            www.tndcollectables.com

            Comment


            • #7
              I've already got the Shoeless Joe Jackson offered out to someone in trade. Sorry.

              Comment


              • #8
                He took a different card instead so Shoeless Joe Jackson is still for trade. (Thanks for another trade Bear.) Anyone else interested?

                Comment


                • #9
                  Nice cards.
                  Trading for all Cleveland teams in Cleveland uniforms, Cleveland minor league affiliates & Columbus Bluejackets

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    what is the book on the Jackson?

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Books $250.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        I got it at 150 on Beckett online

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by cornwellfamily View Post
                          I got it at 150 on Beckett online
                          I was just through this the other day with a card that went down. I double checked the BV just last night to be sure. You looked it up wrong as I just checked again, its $250.
                          Last edited by BGT Masters of Tiki D; 03-09-2012, 03:27 PM.

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            So it is this one:
                            2008 Donruss Sports Legends Museum Curator Collection Materials #5 Joe Jackson/50MEMSER 50 $250.00
                            Sorry for the mistake

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Yep, the Curator Collection is a lower numbered parallel version of the one you looked up. It also has a refractor like front.

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X