1962 post cereal mickey mantle f.t.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1962 post cereal mickey mantle f.t.

This is pretty rare!! A 1962 Post Cereal Mickey Mantle, card #5, the card is in incredible condition, a slight wax stain on the back and shows a little wear, but the cuts are good, corners & color are very sharp! Scan available upon request. BV is $200.00, so I would like to trade it for some nice vintage cards in baseball or football or hockey or game used & autos. I collect Detroit players, cut only current or retired, also Hall of Famers and some regional players from the Cubs, White Sox, Twins, etc. Let me know what you have to offer?
    Last edited by daeldred; 03-07-2012, 12:46 PM. Reason: 62' Mantle TRADED

1960 Topps Rival All Stars-Mantle & Boyer F.T.

Just like it says, a 1960 Topps Mantle & Boyer, card #160, in very good condition! Scan available upon request. BV=$120. Looking for Detroit players in baseball, football or hockey, current or retired only in Detroit uniforms. I collect vintage, game used, autos, also Hall of Famers, regional players from the Cubs, White Sox, Twins, Yankees or whatever you want to offer.

Comment

dale, could i get scans of them? and will start digging thru stuff to see what i have you may like
      https://www.flickr.com/photos/92956495@N04/sets/

my photobucket is my collection. some will be easier to trade than others, so don't be offended if I turn down a trade offer I don't like
      I collect hof au's/gu's,rcs and select lions/bears/vikings/twins/cubs for friends

Comment

Tim, I'll scan them and email them it out to you.

Comment

Working...
        X