Vintage Baseball For Sale-Cheap!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Vintage Baseball For Sale-Cheap!

I've got these vintage baseball for sale ONLY, sorry not trading these I need the CA$H. Extra scans available sent to your email addy.
    1953 Bowman Color Cloyd Boyer (the least famous of the Boyer brothers)-St. Louis Cardinals #115, corners are rounded, it has some creases. BV=$80, asking $15.
    1953 Bowman Color Bob Addis Chicago Cubs #94, corners are rounded, stained on back, no creases. BV=$40, asking $8.
    1954 Bowman Color Bob Friend Pittsburgh Pirates #43, corners rough, no stains or creases. BV=$20, asking $5.
    1957 Topps Hoyt Wilhelm St. Louis Cardinals #203 corners rounded, but in very good condition! BV=$30, asking $7
    1957 Topps Enos Slaughter New York Yankees #215, bottom corners rounded, but in very good condition! BV=$30, asking $10.
    Buy individually or make me an offer on the whole lot!
    Last edited by daeldred; 04-02-2012, 11:21 AM.

Dale will take the 57 Wilhelm off the list.
    Terry
    The Bear

Comment

Bear, it's done! You can Paypal me if you want, that's the easiest! Thanks! Dale.

Comment

Dale,
        Don;t use PayPal bud since they wouldn;t stand good for a 30.000 mistake on their part and thk G-- my insurance on my card was good for it.
        Will send it out with the Hornsby if that is cool with u bud.
        Terry
        The Bear

Comment

Working...
        X