Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

FT : Cal Ripken Autographed Baseball...

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • FT : Cal Ripken Autographed Baseball...

    I have had this Cal Ripken Auto'd ball for a couple of months now, and wasn't sure what to do with it. I have decided I am going to try and trade it for something I can really use in my PC. So, it has a COA, not sure of the company, but I won it at a Pack Wars and I believe it came directly from Topps. Anyway, can get more info if someone has something I can use for it.

    I am looking for a nice pack pulled certified auto of one of these players...

    Johnny Damon
    Pedro Martinez
    Tim Wakefield

    I might consider one of those nice Nomar Tribute GU Autos, but not sure yet.

    The player must be shown in the Red Sox uni.

    I DO NOT want any TTM or IP autos for this. I want a nice certified pack pulled Auto of one of these guys.

    Didn't know what people had in terms of these guys, but figured I could put it out there and see.

    If you have interest, and have one of these items I could use, LMK and I can get a scan and picture up.

    Thanks a lot!

    Collecting any Boston Sports (base,insert,GU,Auto) All Teams (Red Sox,Celtics,Patriots,Bruins)
    Also collect UNH Football/Hockey cards
    Also now collecting any cards including all dupes of all the following :
    MLB : Brian Wilson (Giants, Dodgers), Chris Carpenter (Blue Jays, Cardinals), Sam Fuld (Rays), Mike Flanagan (Orioles, Blue Jays), Phil Plantier (Padres, Red Sox), Jeff Locke (Pirates)
    NFL : Kendall Reyes (Chargers), Greg Landry (Lions), David Ball (Bears), Jerry Azumah (Bears), Dwayne Sabb (Patriots), Dan Kreider (Steelers), Ricky Santos (no pro cards)
    NBA : Matt Bonner (Spurs)
    NHL : Steve Leach, James VanRiemsDyk, Jason Krog, Eric Boguniecki, Andy Brickley, Ty Conklin, Kevin Dean, Rod Langway, Bryan Muir, Daniel Winnik
    I unfortunately can no longer afford to trade outside the US. Even rates to Canada are way too high now!

  • #2
    I don't have any of those 3 but I will scan in what Red Sox I have tomorrow.
    http://photobucket.com/tndcollectables

    * US Army 1985-93 DAV *

    My name is Tom, I use dc, padded envelope please do the same. I trade by bk value, not ebay sell value.

    I COLLECT TOPPS BASEBALL, SOME VIKINGS AND ANYTHING NEEDED FOR MY STORE.

    If I have never traded with you I will ask if you ship first.

    I ship on Friday and Saturday.

    Stained glass on the left we make.

    www.tndcollectables.com

    Comment


    • #3
      LMK what you got bud. And I will work to get a scan of the COA and a pic of the ball up this weekend for everyone.

      Collecting any Boston Sports (base,insert,GU,Auto) All Teams (Red Sox,Celtics,Patriots,Bruins)
      Also collect UNH Football/Hockey cards
      Also now collecting any cards including all dupes of all the following :
      MLB : Brian Wilson (Giants, Dodgers), Chris Carpenter (Blue Jays, Cardinals), Sam Fuld (Rays), Mike Flanagan (Orioles, Blue Jays), Phil Plantier (Padres, Red Sox), Jeff Locke (Pirates)
      NFL : Kendall Reyes (Chargers), Greg Landry (Lions), David Ball (Bears), Jerry Azumah (Bears), Dwayne Sabb (Patriots), Dan Kreider (Steelers), Ricky Santos (no pro cards)
      NBA : Matt Bonner (Spurs)
      NHL : Steve Leach, James VanRiemsDyk, Jason Krog, Eric Boguniecki, Andy Brickley, Ty Conklin, Kevin Dean, Rod Langway, Bryan Muir, Daniel Winnik
      I unfortunately can no longer afford to trade outside the US. Even rates to Canada are way too high now!

      Comment

      Working...
      X