Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Moving in May. Team Lots for sale

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Moving in May. Team Lots for sale

    I have decided to make the move to a new house in May. I'm in awe of having to move again but it's still two months away. I have been experimenting with giving the cards away in team lots but the expense is just too much. No worries though, if you claimed a team lot, I will get it out to you.

    However, I would still like to move the eight monster boxes of baseball that I have to team collectors. It will make it so much easier for me to get organized at the new house. So....I'm gonna offer the teams up for a nominal fee. I probably have enough to do multiple flat rate small boxes for each team but I will simply start at one per team and see where I'm at with what's left over. Cards included may be from the 1970's all the way up to 2012 Topps. At least 200 cards per lot. Please take these off my hands. Asking for $11 Paypal Gift per team box(please remember the shipping on these with DC will be right at 6 bucks). Offering National League Teams first.

    If you wanna pick up some fun bulk to go through of your team then this might be your perfect opportunity. If not please pass the word on to anyone that might be interested.
    Paypal address is lifebythedrop79@yahoo.com

    Teams Available
    Atlanta Braves
    New York Mets
    Philadelphia Phillies
    Washington Nationals
    Montreal Expos
    Florida Marlins
    Arizona Diamondbacks
    LA Dodgers
    San Diego Padres
    Colorado Rockies
    SF Giants
    Chicago Cubs
    Pittsburgh Pirates
    Milwaukee Brewers
    Houston Astros
    Cincinnati Reds


    More...
    Arizona Cardinals Autos
    Alabama Crimson Tide Autos
    Wrestling Autos
    Wrestling Relics
Working...
X