Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

1968 Nolan Ryan RC for trade...very obtainable

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • 1968 Nolan Ryan RC for trade...very obtainable

    A month or two ago I put this card out there looking for a few hundred dollars in trade from my Mets wantlist for it. Unfortunately, no one had $300 of Mets for me. So lets try this. I am looking for trade bait to make smaller trades with the Ryan RC. The best offer for it gets it with several stipulations:
    1) Looking for ex+ baseball cards before 1972 or mint cards of recent years that are desired as trading material by others for bait for my Mets cards
    2) No 1 card can be worth more than $40 as no one trader seems to have more than $40 towards my wantlists.
    3) "Some" help to my Mets wantlist would be helpful but not necessary (including any card from $.05 to $600, the OPC Ryan RC is $600)
    4) I use Beckett on-line for bv's. I will choose the lot that I feel I can move the best for hits to my Mets wantlist.
    5) Absolutely NO parallels of any kind except Gold chrome Mets (x/50) as I have a buddy who collects these and usually has some great Mets needs for me.


    The card:




    I call it "good" condition but I am no professional. 4 rounded corners , 1 or 2 fraying. Light creases across center.
    Make an offer, I'll let you know if I'm interested. Thanks
    My Priority Mets Wantlist: http://bonzomorettinymets.weebly.com/
    My Tradebait (other tradebait at top of page at tabs):
    http://bonzomorettinymets.weebly.com/2012-16-fts.html
    I do not do Buckets. If you do(not updated): http://s1033.photobucket.com/user/mn...%20For%20Trade
    CMB will be ignored...sorry!

  • #2
    Check my threads to see if I have anything you'd be interested in.

    The main items Im looking to trade for are
    Baseball HOFers Autos I need
    Orioles Autos I need
    Baseball HOFers GU I need
    Orioles GU I need
    Vintage Orioles I need 1950s through 1970
    However other offers will be considered

    Comment


    • #3
      Make an offer please. Thanks
      My Priority Mets Wantlist: http://bonzomorettinymets.weebly.com/
      My Tradebait (other tradebait at top of page at tabs):
      http://bonzomorettinymets.weebly.com/2012-16-fts.html
      I do not do Buckets. If you do(not updated): http://s1033.photobucket.com/user/mn...%20For%20Trade
      CMB will be ignored...sorry!

      Comment


      • #4
        How much in trade are you looking for, and would you be interested in gu & auto's ? Are the Mets the only team you're looking for or are there others ?

        The main items Im looking to trade for are
        Baseball HOFers Autos I need
        Orioles Autos I need
        Baseball HOFers GU I need
        Orioles GU I need
        Vintage Orioles I need 1950s through 1970
        However other offers will be considered

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by OriolesFan View Post
          How much in trade are you looking for, and would you be interested in gu & auto's ? Are the Mets the only team you're looking for or are there others ?
          Please read the first message. Everything is explained there. If you have Mets from my wantlist, a bonus for you as I would not have to make more trades for the same cards. No interest in GU is about the only thing I'd add to the above info. Make your best offer. I am not putting a book value on it. I have several people working on cards for it and I will pick the best deal for me that will move the cards for Mets from my wantlist. That would mean popular cards, not necessarily best bv. Thanks
          My Priority Mets Wantlist: http://bonzomorettinymets.weebly.com/
          My Tradebait (other tradebait at top of page at tabs):
          http://bonzomorettinymets.weebly.com/2012-16-fts.html
          I do not do Buckets. If you do(not updated): http://s1033.photobucket.com/user/mn...%20For%20Trade
          CMB will be ignored...sorry!

          Comment


          • #6
            Since you have several others 'working on cards for it" I'll withdraw. However, I did find some METS cards. If you're interested in any plmk. Here is what I have ---

            1995 TOPPS STADIUM CLUB CRYSTAL BALL #CB-13 BILL PULSIPHER
            2005 TOPPS TOTAL #TTC 18 of 30 CARLOS BELTRAN, #341 KAZUHISA ISHIL
            1987 TOPPS #75 RON DARLING,267 HOWARD JOHNSON,582 BRUCE BERENYI
            1990 LEAF #224 MIKE MARSHALL,119 BARRY LYONS,66 SID FERNANDEZ,40 DAVID CONE,8 KEVIN ELSTER

            1992 TRIPLE PLAY #104 TODD HUNDLEY,167 DWIGHT GOODEN
            1993 TOPPS/COCA COLA COMMANDERS OF THE HILL #24 SID FERNANDEZ
            2001 PACIFIC #265 DEREK BELL
            2004 SKYBOX L E #81 TOM GLAVINE
            1978 TOPPS #403 BUD HARRELSON
            1981 TOPPS #343 FRANK TAVERAS
            1984 TOPPS #293 ED LYNCH
            1990 SCORE #416 GARY CARTER
            1992 PACIFIC "TOM TERRIFIC" TOM SEAVER #11
            2001(maybe '02) TOPPS #358 AM. UNITED WE STAND MIKE PIAZZA
            2002 UD HONOR ROLL #34 MIKE PIAZZA
            2006 BOWMAN HERITAGE #70 mini of JOSE REYES
            2006 FLEER LUMBER CO. #LC-8 CARLOS DELGADO
            2006 FLAIR SHOWCASE WAVE OF THE FUTURE #WF-28 ANDERSON HERNANDEZ
            2009 BOWMAN #1 DAVID WRIGHT
            2010 TOPPS "1962" look #VLC7 VINTAGE LEGENDS TOM SEAVER
            2010 BOWMAN CHROME #BDPP20 BLAKE FORSYTHE

            The main items Im looking to trade for are
            Baseball HOFers Autos I need
            Orioles Autos I need
            Baseball HOFers GU I need
            Orioles GU I need
            Vintage Orioles I need 1950s through 1970
            However other offers will be considered

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by OriolesFan View Post
              Since you have several others 'working on cards for it" I'll withdraw. However, I did find some METS cards. If you're interested in any plmk. Here is what I have ---

              1995 TOPPS STADIUM CLUB CRYSTAL BALL #CB-13 BILL PULSIPHER
              2005 TOPPS TOTAL #TTC 18 of 30 CARLOS BELTRAN, #341 KAZUHISA ISHIL
              1987 TOPPS #75 RON DARLING,267 HOWARD JOHNSON,582 BRUCE BERENYI
              1990 LEAF #224 MIKE MARSHALL,119 BARRY LYONS,66 SID FERNANDEZ,40 DAVID CONE,8 KEVIN ELSTER

              1992 TRIPLE PLAY #104 TODD HUNDLEY,167 DWIGHT GOODEN
              1993 TOPPS/COCA COLA COMMANDERS OF THE HILL #24 SID FERNANDEZ
              2001 PACIFIC #265 DEREK BELL
              2004 SKYBOX L E #81 TOM GLAVINE
              1978 TOPPS #403 BUD HARRELSON
              1981 TOPPS #343 FRANK TAVERAS
              1984 TOPPS #293 ED LYNCH
              1990 SCORE #416 GARY CARTER
              1992 PACIFIC "TOM TERRIFIC" TOM SEAVER #11
              2001(maybe '02) TOPPS #358 AM. UNITED WE STAND MIKE PIAZZA
              2002 UD HONOR ROLL #34 MIKE PIAZZA
              2006 BOWMAN HERITAGE #70 mini of JOSE REYES
              2006 FLEER LUMBER CO. #LC-8 CARLOS DELGADO
              2006 FLAIR SHOWCASE WAVE OF THE FUTURE #WF-28 ANDERSON HERNANDEZ
              2009 BOWMAN #1 DAVID WRIGHT
              2010 TOPPS "1962" look #VLC7 VINTAGE LEGENDS TOM SEAVER
              2010 BOWMAN CHROME #BDPP20 BLAKE FORSYTHE
              Thanks for the list. Unfortunately, the only one I may not have is 1993 TOPPS/COCA COLA COMMANDERS OF THE HILL #24 SID FERNANDEZ. Even on that one I will have to check and make sure as I do not remember what it looks like. If there is something you can use for it, LMK. Mike
              My Priority Mets Wantlist: http://bonzomorettinymets.weebly.com/
              My Tradebait (other tradebait at top of page at tabs):
              http://bonzomorettinymets.weebly.com/2012-16-fts.html
              I do not do Buckets. If you do(not updated): http://s1033.photobucket.com/user/mn...%20For%20Trade
              CMB will be ignored...sorry!

              Comment


              • #8
                If that's the only one you need, just PM me your address and I'll mail it to you (in a PWE).
                Hope you have a good trade for the Nolan Ryan. Have a good day.

                The main items Im looking to trade for are
                Baseball HOFers Autos I need
                Orioles Autos I need
                Baseball HOFers GU I need
                Orioles GU I need
                Vintage Orioles I need 1950s through 1970
                However other offers will be considered

                Comment


                • #9
                  I really appreciate that. Tell you what, are you going to open any Heritage this week? I am going to try and put my first set together from the day it was issued in 25 years or so. 1963 is my birth year and thought it might be fun as I only collect Mets now after selling most of my collection back in 1986. Thought maybe we could trade some Heritage to help each other and you could add that "el Sid" coke card as not to waste postage. Thanks so much! Mike
                  My Priority Mets Wantlist: http://bonzomorettinymets.weebly.com/
                  My Tradebait (other tradebait at top of page at tabs):
                  http://bonzomorettinymets.weebly.com/2012-16-fts.html
                  I do not do Buckets. If you do(not updated): http://s1033.photobucket.com/user/mn...%20For%20Trade
                  CMB will be ignored...sorry!

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Sorry, I very rarely open packs/boxes. Therefore, I won't be opening Heritage. Over the years I've found that I do much better $ wise to buy individual cards than boxes. I only buy boxes when I get really great deals.

                    The main items Im looking to trade for are
                    Baseball HOFers Autos I need
                    Orioles Autos I need
                    Baseball HOFers GU I need
                    Orioles GU I need
                    Vintage Orioles I need 1950s through 1970
                    However other offers will be considered

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by OriolesFan View Post
                      Sorry, I very rarely open packs/boxes. Therefore, I won't be opening Heritage. Over the years I've found that I do much better $ wise to buy individual cards than boxes. I only buy boxes when I get really great deals.
                      I have thought about doing that also but I find myself drawn to opening boxes anyway. I am an addict to wax...well, plastic now.
                      LMK if there is anything I can help with. I'll pm my address. Thanks again. Mike
                      My Priority Mets Wantlist: http://bonzomorettinymets.weebly.com/
                      My Tradebait (other tradebait at top of page at tabs):
                      http://bonzomorettinymets.weebly.com/2012-16-fts.html
                      I do not do Buckets. If you do(not updated): http://s1033.photobucket.com/user/mn...%20For%20Trade
                      CMB will be ignored...sorry!

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        No one has come through yet! I am surprised as how often do you see a Ryan RC for trade? Don't be intimidated. Vintage $15-$20 cards are good. I can use vintage NY Rangers cards (Topps only pre 1970). Need a 1973 #1 Ruth/Mays/Aaron from my Mets wantlist. LMK
                        My Priority Mets Wantlist: http://bonzomorettinymets.weebly.com/
                        My Tradebait (other tradebait at top of page at tabs):
                        http://bonzomorettinymets.weebly.com/2012-16-fts.html
                        I do not do Buckets. If you do(not updated): http://s1033.photobucket.com/user/mn...%20For%20Trade
                        CMB will be ignored...sorry!

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Check my vintage folder here:
                          A private space for your group's photos and videos. Share, react, and relive moments together. Available on iOS, Android, and desktop. Free for new sign-ups.


                          You can check thru the rest of my bucket here for other basketball/baseball and some football:
                          Pictures by deannal_2008 - Photobucket

                          LMK
                          Currently looking for:
                          Football: The Gronk!
                          Basketball: Dennis Rodman, Scottie Pippen, & Michael Jordan, 90's refractors or #rd stuff, Damon Stoudamire, Penny, etc.
                          Baseball: Paul Goldschmidt & Mike Trout
                          + HOFer slab bed or raw.

                          Collecting University of Arizona current and Alum players!!!
                          Go Cats!!!

                          Trade page:
                          http://s300.photobucket.com/albums/nn29/deannal_2008/

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by azdbacks1998 View Post
                            Check my vintage folder here:
                            A private space for your group's photos and videos. Share, react, and relive moments together. Available on iOS, Android, and desktop. Free for new sign-ups.


                            You can check thru the rest of my bucket here for other basketball/baseball and some football:
                            Pictures by deannal_2008 - Photobucket

                            LMK
                            I don't think any of those vintage fit my perameters. LMK if you have lesser valued cards.
                            My Priority Mets Wantlist: http://bonzomorettinymets.weebly.com/
                            My Tradebait (other tradebait at top of page at tabs):
                            http://bonzomorettinymets.weebly.com/2012-16-fts.html
                            I do not do Buckets. If you do(not updated): http://s1033.photobucket.com/user/mn...%20For%20Trade
                            CMB will be ignored...sorry!

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by bonzomoretti View Post
                              ...........Vintage $15-$20 cards are good............. LMK
                              /\ /\ /\ /\
                              The 1940 Play Ball's are all in the $20-25 range, and some of the 1933 Goudey's as well......would you consider a few of those for the Ryan??
                              Currently looking for:
                              Football: The Gronk!
                              Basketball: Dennis Rodman, Scottie Pippen, & Michael Jordan, 90's refractors or #rd stuff, Damon Stoudamire, Penny, etc.
                              Baseball: Paul Goldschmidt & Mike Trout
                              + HOFer slab bed or raw.

                              Collecting University of Arizona current and Alum players!!!
                              Go Cats!!!

                              Trade page:
                              http://s300.photobucket.com/albums/nn29/deannal_2008/

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X