Looking to buy a vintage lot

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking to buy a vintage lot

Looking to buy a vintage baseball lot, I consider vintage pre 1970. Condition does not have to be gem mint but would prefer them not to be completely destroyed either. Looking for the lot to be at minimum 50 cards and have at least a few from the fifties. Do not want to know who is in the lot, just want to be surprised on the players. Offering $50 Paypal.

Please give me an idea of what you could offer as far as quantity and years.
    Arizona Cardinals Autos
    Alabama Crimson Tide Autos
    Wrestling Autos
    Wrestling Relics

One more shot
    Arizona Cardinals Autos
    Alabama Crimson Tide Autos
    Wrestling Autos
    Wrestling Relics

Comment

This is a little different than what you posted, but I'll throw it out there. I have a 30 card "vintage" lot (3 are from the '50's. and 3 from the early '70's (1973 being the newest). They have a total bv of about $125-130 (that's even after a few were reduced because of issues). About seven are cards of HOFer's. Most of the cards are in nrmt-mt condition. If you're interested, I'll do the "lot" for $55 (includes shipping with DC), that's about 40% bv on the cards once the shipping/DC is subtracted. I take cash, check, or postal money order.

Just thought I'd throw it out there. I have another trader at another site who told me he wants it. However, he hasn't replied to e-mails or PM's in several days (the last time it was about 3 weeks between PM's before he replied). Therefore, I'm putting it out there for you.

Have a good day.

The main items Im looking to trade for are
      Baseball HOFers Autos I need
      Orioles Autos I need
      Baseball HOFers GU I need
      Orioles GU I need
      Vintage Orioles I need 1950s through 1970
      However other offers will be considered

Comment

I can put together a 50 card lot of 50s and 60s for you. Most would be 60s, but I can include 10-12 50s. Cards would range from VG- to EX, with most being in the VG+ range.
        Bucket: http://s134.photobucket.com/albums/q99/micky8/

1958 Topps Wantlist - 30, 38, 54, 85, 123, 126, 161, 174, 187, 188, 190, 195, 225, 289, 290, 295, 304, 312, 329, 341, 353, 354, 360, 366, 370, 418, 492

I collect:
        Football: Peyton Manning
        Baseball: Mays, Maris, Mantle, Aaron, Clemente, Ted Williams (Pre-1970 mainly)

Comment

Wes, I replied to your PM. Thanks for the deal. Please post our deal at "trade manager", I'll confirm. Have a good evening.

The main items Im looking to trade for are
          Baseball HOFers Autos I need
          Orioles Autos I need
          Baseball HOFers GU I need
          Orioles GU I need
          Vintage Orioles I need 1950s through 1970
          However other offers will be considered

Comment

Working...
          X