Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anybody interested in this one?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Anybody interested in this one?

    This is a 2004 just featured preview featured insert autographs, featured insert AP5 Albert Pujols uncirculated Beckett graded 16 of 25. This is for sale or trade and looking for something nice in hall of fame or another Albert Pujols auto.

    Terry
    The Bear

  • #2
    I sure wouldn't mind it Terry.

    Comment


    • #3
      Eric
      PM has been sent bud.
      Terry
      The Bear

      Comment


      • #4
        same here terry if still available
        https://www.flickr.com/photos/92956495@N04/sets/

        my photobucket is my collection. some will be easier to trade than others, so don't be offended if I turn down a trade offer I don't like
        I collect hof au's/gu's,rcs and select lions/bears/vikings/twins/cubs for friends

        Comment


        • #5
          Tim U have Bear traffic bud.
          Terry
          The Bear

          Comment


          • #6
            Pujols is now pending Thks for the Looks all.
            terry
            The Bear

            Comment


            • #7
              That one brings back memories bud.

              Comment


              • #8
                That one for the Ichiro auto right bud???????????????

                Terry
                The Bear

                Comment


                • #9
                  Yup that was it.I know I added to it,both were great cards.
                  Originally posted by Northernbear View Post
                  That one for the Ichiro auto right bud???????????????

                  Terry
                  The Bear

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    A Men on that one bud and it was a nice trade .
                    Terry
                    The Bear

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Pujols has been traded.
                      Terry
                      The Bear

                      Comment

                      Working...
                      X