Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

wtt HOT 2008 fy giants brett pill xrc 4 2010 jordan Pacheco # fy/xrcs no list needed

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • wtt HOT 2008 fy giants brett pill xrc 4 2010 jordan Pacheco # fy/xrcs no list needed



    its 08 bowman chrome prospects fy xrc too. forgot to mention that haha

    no list needed if you are full member w no restrictions..

    if #ed 2010 jp.. can be one card but if it needs to be more than one card, that is fine too.

    REALLY need 2010 but if you only have 2011 lmk.

    jp is w the rockies..

    cosart/singleton fy xrcs in phillies uni would be accepted if no pacheco's..the j pachecos are going to be traded or donated to his pc fy xrc collection!

    jordan Pacheco..

    ty everyone. this is my last pill fy xrc..

    get it now b4 it goes higher in bv..

    uncle tiny
    Last edited by KevAlan; 04-09-2012, 02:09 PM. Reason: added info..
    http://s111.photobucket.com/albums/n157/KevinAlan/

  • #2
    I am sure I have a few I will pm you a list tonight
    U.S. NAVY VET ~ I ONLY MAIL ON FRIDAYS
    http://www.facebook.com/#!/JoseOzzieCanseco
    Click Banner for Trade List and Bucket Link

    Jose Canseco total 968/2,658 = 36.4% 53 g/u 15autos
    Ozzie canseco total 41/42 =98% 1g/u 4 autos

    Comment


    • #3
      k ty anyone else?
      http://s111.photobucket.com/albums/n157/KevinAlan/

      Comment


      • #4
        sorry bro I thought I had a few but I dont
        U.S. NAVY VET ~ I ONLY MAIL ON FRIDAYS
        http://www.facebook.com/#!/JoseOzzieCanseco
        Click Banner for Trade List and Bucket Link

        Jose Canseco total 968/2,658 = 36.4% 53 g/u 15autos
        Ozzie canseco total 41/42 =98% 1g/u 4 autos

        Comment

        Working...
        X