Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

A couple of HoFers GU for trade

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • A couple of HoFers GU for trade

    Luis Aparicio
    2002 Donruss Classics,Legendary Lumberjacks, GU Bat, Luis Aparicio,#LL-20, Ser#d /500 $10

    2008 SP Lengendary Cuts, Lengendary Memorabilia, Wade Boggs, GU Jersey,#LM-WB, Ser#d /35 $12

    2003 Flair Greats., Cut of History,GU Jersey, Hoyt Willhem,# ( It just says Chicago White Sox 1963-68 at the Topp back) $8

    2004 Fleer The Glory of Their Time,GU Jersey,Carlton Fisk,# GOT-CFI $15

    Looking for other HoFers in return.

    Will look at buckets and lists.

    If you need a scan just let me know.

    Plmk
    Thanks
    Roy
    Still collecting Frank Thomas in any uni and HoFer G/U & Auto's.

    I do not trade nor buy at "eBay values", unless a card is so rare that it is unlisted.

  • #2
    Roy, I know it's not a HOFer (at least not yet) and it's bv is slightly lower than the three (Aparicio,Boggs, and Wilhelm), but I have a 2007 SPx Win. Mat. #WM-FT Frank Thomas 3 color patch #ed 43/99 (bv=25) to offer. Just thought I'd throw it out there for you, since you collect thebighurt. NOTE: he's pictured as an "A" but it says Blue Jays, and the patch colors are black/white/gold.

    Have a good day, Rodney

    The main items Im looking to trade for are
    Baseball HOFers Autos I need
    Orioles Autos I need
    Baseball HOFers GU I need
    Orioles GU I need
    Vintage Orioles I need 1950s through 1970
    However other offers will be considered

    Comment


    • #3
      Rodney,
      sounds good to me if it isn't a manufactured patch,he may not be in the Hall now but he will be,lol

      Thanks
      Roy
      Still collecting Frank Thomas in any uni and HoFer G/U & Auto's.

      I do not trade nor buy at "eBay values", unless a card is so rare that it is unlisted.

      Comment


      • #4
        Roy, it's not a manufactured patch. Please post our trade, I'll confirm. Have a good day.

        Rodney

        The main items Im looking to trade for are
        Baseball HOFers Autos I need
        Orioles Autos I need
        Baseball HOFers GU I need
        Orioles GU I need
        Vintage Orioles I need 1950s through 1970
        However other offers will be considered

        Comment


        • #5
          Rodney,
          trade created.

          Thanks
          Roy
          Still collecting Frank Thomas in any uni and HoFer G/U & Auto's.

          I do not trade nor buy at "eBay values", unless a card is so rare that it is unlisted.

          Comment

          Working...
          X