Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2012 Topps Black Yunel Escobar F.T.

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • 2012 Topps Black Yunel Escobar F.T.

    As it says, a 2012 Topps Black Yunel Escobar-Toronto Blue Jays card #229, serial #'d 47/61 for trade. BV=$10. Will trade for current Detroit Tigers inserts or rookies or even game used or autos if you have a less expensive one.

  • #2
    pls cmb dude!
    http://photobucket.com/tndcollectables

    * US Army 1985-93 DAV *

    My name is Tom, I use dc, padded envelope please do the same. I trade by bk value, not ebay sell value.

    I COLLECT TOPPS BASEBALL, SOME VIKINGS AND ANYTHING NEEDED FOR MY STORE.

    If I have never traded with you I will ask if you ship first.

    I ship on Friday and Saturday.

    Stained glass on the left we make.

    www.tndcollectables.com

    Comment


    • #3
      Hey Tom, you interested in the Escobar Black?
      Dale.

      Comment


      • #4
        yes pls cmb
        http://photobucket.com/tndcollectables

        * US Army 1985-93 DAV *

        My name is Tom, I use dc, padded envelope please do the same. I trade by bk value, not ebay sell value.

        I COLLECT TOPPS BASEBALL, SOME VIKINGS AND ANYTHING NEEDED FOR MY STORE.

        If I have never traded with you I will ask if you ship first.

        I ship on Friday and Saturday.

        Stained glass on the left we make.

        www.tndcollectables.com

        Comment


        • #5
          Tom, I like ay of these: Jim Thome bat or the Randy Johnson jersey ( they are $15 bv), Rick Burleson auto ($15), Nolan Ryan/Clemens dual jerseys ($15), is there any other 2012 Topps inserts you need?? I have a lot of them, not any more black inserts, but a lot of other stuff. Let me know cause I would really like the Ryan/Clemens dual jerseys.

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by daeldred View Post
            Tom, I like ay of these: Jim Thome bat or the Randy Johnson jersey ( they are $15 bv), Rick Burleson auto ($15), Nolan Ryan/Clemens dual jerseys ($15), is there any other 2012 Topps inserts you need?? I have a lot of them, not any more black inserts, but a lot of other stuff. Let me know cause I would really like the Ryan/Clemens dual jerseys.
            do u have any 2012 topps gold
            http://photobucket.com/tndcollectables

            * US Army 1985-93 DAV *

            My name is Tom, I use dc, padded envelope please do the same. I trade by bk value, not ebay sell value.

            I COLLECT TOPPS BASEBALL, SOME VIKINGS AND ANYTHING NEEDED FOR MY STORE.

            If I have never traded with you I will ask if you ship first.

            I ship on Friday and Saturday.

            Stained glass on the left we make.

            www.tndcollectables.com

            Comment


            • #7
              Do you mean Gold Sparkle cards? If so, yes I have quite a few. Also have Gold Futures, Golden Moments, Gold Standard inserts.
              Let me know, Tom? Thanks!

              Comment

              Working...
              X