This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Team Per Month House Cleaning - Angels

I am starting to work on my 'Team Per Month' house cleaning project. I am going to walk through the alphabet, and pull out all the cards I have organized for a given team, and I want them all gone in one package. Some teams will have a ton, and some will have smaller lots, and some will have none.

Right now, I am going to focus on the Angels. I am going to pull out all the Angels I have, get a count, and look for someone that collects this team. Most of these cards are from 2000 up to present. A few older, but not many. I am looking for the following teams in trade for these....

Red Sox (primary)
    Tigers
    Twins

I will also take any of these teams from other sports...

Boston Celtics
    Boston Bruins
    New England Patriots

I am going to focus on one team at a time, but if there is a team you are interested in, I will put you down here for that team and let you know by PM when I get to that team.

So, in terms of what I am willing to do. I want to get rid of these cards honestly, and don't need nearly what I am sending in return. So, if I send someone 300 cards, I don't want 300 in return. I want a lot less. But I only want the listed teams. There will be some duplication in here, but not a ton. I don't mind a few dupes in return, but would prefer less cards and less duplication than more cards and more duplication.

So, if this sounds good to you, let me know what you can use, and I will put you on the list. This is first come first served per team, and again, I am starting at the beginning of the Alphabet and focusing on a team by team basis.

TEAM 1 - ANGELS

Who wants em?

On deck :
    Rangers - ocanseco55
    Yankees - millo67
    Last edited by schwood; 05-08-2012, 07:17 PM.

Collecting any Boston Sports (base,insert,GU,Auto) All Teams (Red Sox,Celtics,Patriots,Bruins)
    Also collect UNH Football/Hockey cards
    Also now collecting any cards including all dupes of all the following :
    MLB : Brian Wilson (Giants, Dodgers), Chris Carpenter (Blue Jays, Cardinals), Sam Fuld (Rays), Mike Flanagan (Orioles, Blue Jays), Phil Plantier (Padres, Red Sox), Jeff Locke (Pirates)
    NFL : Kendall Reyes (Chargers), Greg Landry (Lions), David Ball (Bears), Jerry Azumah (Bears), Dwayne Sabb (Patriots), Dan Kreider (Steelers), Ricky Santos (no pro cards)
    NBA : Matt Bonner (Spurs)
    NHL : Steve Leach, James VanRiemsDyk, Jason Krog, Eric Boguniecki, Andy Brickley, Ty Conklin, Kevin Dean, Rod Langway, Bryan Muir, Daniel Winnik
    I unfortunately can no longer afford to trade outside the US. Even rates to Canada are way too high now!

Lmk when you get to the Rangers
    U.S. NAVY VET ~ I ONLY MAIL ON FRIDAYS
    http://www.facebook.com/#!/JoseOzzieCanseco
    Click Banner for Trade List and Bucket Link

Jose Canseco total 968/2,658 = 36.4% 53 g/u 15autos
    Ozzie canseco total 41/42 =98% 1g/u 4 autos

Comment

Noone collects the Angels? Someone has got to!

This is going to be a pretty large lot. 100s of cards. And I don't need a ton of stuff back. Just a lot of the teams mentioned!

I am still pulling stuff out, but I would like to find someone who can use em!

Collecting any Boston Sports (base,insert,GU,Auto) All Teams (Red Sox,Celtics,Patriots,Bruins)
      MLB : Brian Wilson (Giants, Dodgers), Chris Carpenter (Blue Jays, Cardinals), Sam Fuld (Rays), Mike Flanagan (Orioles, Blue Jays), Phil Plantier (Padres, Red Sox), Jeff Locke (Pirates)
      NFL : Kendall Reyes (Chargers), Greg Landry (Lions), David Ball (Bears), Jerry Azumah (Bears), Dwayne Sabb (Patriots), Dan Kreider (Steelers), Ricky Santos (no pro cards)
      NHL : Steve Leach, James VanRiemsDyk, Jason Krog, Eric Boguniecki, Andy Brickley, Ty Conklin, Kevin Dean, Rod Langway, Bryan Muir, Daniel Winnik
      I unfortunately can no longer afford to trade outside the US. Even rates to Canada are way too high now!

Comment

Braves tx bob
        UD Baseball MASTER SET Collector!! I need 1 copy of every BB card UD made. My want list is far from complete. LMK what you have & what you want

Comment

Is there noone out there that collects the Angels?

Comment

Hey "Woody", Charlie collects Angels. Haven't you heard of "Charlie's Angels"?????? Sorry, I just couldn't resist this opportunity. Have a good evening, Rodney

The main items Im looking to trade for are
            Baseball HOFers Autos I need
            Orioles Autos I need
            Baseball HOFers GU I need
            Orioles GU I need
            Vintage Orioles I need 1950s through 1970
            However other offers will be considered

Comment

I actually tried to hit Charlie up already, and he told me he only collects Angels cards where the 'players' are in bikinis, and that didn't match up with what I had to offer.

Comment

Working...
              X