Looking for Phillies and Braves GU/Auto

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by OriolesFan View Post
    My seven BRAVES (reminder - VIEW MASTER isn't involved) for your six ORIOLES is fine. Please post our trade at TRADE MANAGER, I'll confirm. Thanks for the trade. Have a good night.
    That would be five Orioles..... Palmer is gone.
    I thought I sent that as the first sentence in my post.
    Sorry.
    Bob
    I collect Phillies and Braves.
    Bucket: http://s980.photobucket.com/albums/a...20For%20Trade/

Comment

How about adding any one of these HOFer's gu, in place of the Palmer - CAREW, ECKERSLEY, FERGIE JENKINS,JOE MORGAN, or Johnny Bench ? or, if it is available the BALL PARK QUAD GU with Markakis - your choice. If that is okay, post it at trade manager (I'll confirm). If that's not okay, feel free to make another offer.

Have a good night, Rodney

Note - if we have a trade posted when I get up in the morning I'll get your cards mailed tomorrow (please mail mine by Wed.)

The main items Im looking to trade for are
      Baseball HOFers Autos I need
      Orioles Autos I need
      Baseball HOFers GU I need
      Orioles GU I need
      Vintage Orioles I need 1950s through 1970
      However other offers will be considered

Comment

How about adding any one of these HOFer's gu, in place of the Palmer - CAREW, ECKERSLEY, FERGIE JENKINS,JOE MORGAN, or Johnny Bench ? or, if it is available the BALL PARK QUAD GU with Markakis - your choice. If that is okay, post it at trade manager (I'll confirm). If that's not okay, feel free to make another offer.

Have a good night, Rodney

Note - if we have a trade posted when I get up in the morning I'll get your cards mailed tomorrow (please mail mine by Wed.)
        That 5 for 7 trade was my offer.
        Thanks!
        Bob

Comment

No, your original offer was six for seven. I wasn't told about the Palmer being gone until after I accepted your offer. Therefore, it should be replaced. Any of the ones I mentioned would be okay, and your choice. OR I'll do six for five, your choice of removing any of the Braves auto's or Smoltz,Glavine, or Maddux.

Orioles Autos I need
          Orioles GU I need

Comment

No, your original offer was six for seven. I wasn't told about the Palmer being gone until after I accepted your offer. Therefore, it should be replaced. Any of the ones I mentioned would be okay, and your choice. OR I'll do six for five, your choice of removing any of the Braves auto's or Smoltz,Glavine, or Maddux.
            No, my original offer was mine for yours. I had noted that the Palmer was gone, and I removed it from my bucket. I guess I deleted it when I went back to sending a post to the thread. But whatever the reason, 5 for 7 is still valid.
            Thanks!
            Bob

Comment

You're correct on "mine for yours". However, no post/comment was made about the Palmer being gone until after I accepted your offer(offer accepted 9:53 pm, " Palmer gone" at 10:22 pm) made at of my seven for your six. You then changed it to seven for five. Therefore, since you originally offered six for seven, and it was accepted, shouldn't it be followed ? I have no problem with a replacement, of your choice from the list I sent 11:02 pm yesterday (or throw in any Orioles auto you want), or reduce it to five for six as mentioned in my 9:12 am post today.

Orioles Autos I need
              Orioles GU I need

Comment

You're correct on "mine for yours". However, no post/comment was made about the Palmer being gone until after I accepted your offer(offer accepted 9:53 pm, " Palmer gone" at 10:22 pm) made at of my seven for your six. You then changed it to seven for five. Therefore, since you originally offered six for seven, and it was accepted, shouldn't it be followed ? I have no problem with a replacement, of your choice from the list I sent 11:02 pm yesterday (or throw in any Orioles auto you want), or reduce it to five for six as mentioned in my 9:12 am post today.
                Like I said, I had a reply set to mention that the Palmer was gone, but I'm assuming that when I went to my bucket to delete that Palmer from the trading page and returned to the post that I was preparing to send, that somehow I deleted the sentence about the Palmer being gone. Believe it or not, my intention was always
                ( and still is ) to trade my five for your seven.
                Bob

Comment

I understand what you're saying. However, the "offer" was six for seven since the notification of "Palmer gone"wasn't given until after the trade offer (that you made) was accepted. As traders expect me to hold up my end of a deal I expect the same. Any of the options I posted, since finding out "Palmer gone", are okay with me. You make the choice. None of the "replacements" are high-end replacement cards for "Palmer". I have no idea of "intentions" and/or "deletions" that you have, I only know what is posted/offered. Just throw in any of the "replacements" and you have a deal (wouldn't you expect the other trader to do such if you were on the other side of such a deal?).

Have a good day.

Orioles Autos I need
                  Orioles GU I need

Comment

I understand what you're saying. However, the "offer" was six for seven since the notification of "Palmer gone"wasn't given until after the trade offer (that you made) was accepted. As traders expect me to hold up my end of a deal I expect the same. Any of the options I posted, since finding out "Palmer gone", are okay with me. You make the choice. None of the "replacements" are high-end replacement cards for "Palmer". I have no idea of "intentions" and/or "deletions" that you have, I only know what is posted/offered. Just throw in any of the "replacements" and you have a deal (wouldn't you expect the other trader to do such if you were on the other side of such a deal?).

Have a good day.
                    So, If I were to make a typo, say I entered $100.00 instead of $10.00 that I was going to pay you for a card..... Then, you agree to it. Oh, I just noticed the typo.
                    Too bad! I already agreed to it ( And I don't believe any trade had been posted or agreed to). So, you would expect a hundred bucks? I know, different situation but the same principal.
                    So, my offer still stands but not much longer. I have other trades to make.
                    Bob

Comment

Typo's are different, at least they are typed and in the post and that mistake is visible. Also, if such an amount was offered it would be easy to see the mistake because of the value of the card(s). In your case, the offer was six cards for seven, it was accepted, and then you changed it - no values were ever mentioned and money wasn't involved. Why should I have to receive less than what was originally offered by you, and I have to send exactly the same amount ? If you can reduce by one, why can't I do the same or you fill the spot with another card (as I've mentioned in other posts here)? Why should I be on the losing end due to your mistake ? If you don't want to trade, because you refuse to hold up to your offer and replace the card with another in the low bv range of probably 8-15, that's fine. I hope you will never be involved in another trade offer here at CCW where you make an offer to a trader and then reduce your offer after he/she has accepted your offer.

Orioles Autos I need
                      Orioles GU I need

Comment

Typo's are different, at least they are typed and in the post and that mistake is visible. Also, if such an amount was offered it would be easy to see the mistake because of the value of the card(s). In your case, the offer was six cards for seven, it was accepted, and then you changed it - no values were ever mentioned and money wasn't involved. Why should I have to receive less than what was originally offered by you, and I have to send exactly the same amount ? If you can reduce by one, why can't I do the same or you fill the spot with another card (as I've mentioned in other posts here)? Why should I be on the losing end due to your mistake ? If you don't want to trade, because you refuse to hold up to your offer and replace the card with another in the low bv range of probably 8-15, that's fine. I hope you will never be involved in another trade offer here at CCW where you make an offer to a trader and then reduce your offer after he/she has accepted your offer.
                        I can't seem to get thru to you..... I made a mistake and accidentally deleted the sentence that informed you the Palmer was gone. But a typo is not any different according to the crying that your doing.
                        And I'll make part of your wish come true ..... I'll never be involved in a trade with you. It's either your way or the highway. Your trying to make a big deal out of an offer that was never actually made, just so you can get a better deal.
                        Well, not this time bud.

Comment

You're correct, you "made a mistake". Therefore, why should I come out on the short end of a trade due to your "mistake". Second, you're the one who made a "big deal" out of this. All I asked was that you replace a low end card with another or I'd reduce one and the trade would still be done. So far as not trading with me, that's your choice. I saw your thread and was just trying to help you with your collection. However, I will warn you, if I hear or see that such things occur with you and other traders or you call them out like "I'll never...trade with you" on an open thread here at CCW I'll see that you are banned. I don't want to do that, but such is not allowed here. Just remember, you're responsible for your mistakes NOT the other person.

Have a good evening, Rodney

Orioles Autos I need
                          Orioles GU I need

Comment

You're correct, you "made a mistake". Therefore, why should I come out on the short end of a trade due to your "mistake". Second, you're the one who made a "big deal" out of this. All I asked was that you replace a low end card with another or I'd reduce one and the trade would still be done. So far as not trading with me, that's your choice. I saw your thread and was just trying to help you with your collection. However, I will warn you, if I hear or see that such things occur with you and other traders or you call them out like "I'll never...trade with you" on an open thread here at CCW I'll see that you are banned. I don't want to do that, but such is not allowed here. Just remember, you're responsible for your mistakes NOT the other person.

One last reply ..... You'll never hear of me backing out of a trade that I actually made, on any board. I had no intentions of trading all of the cards that you wanted and I tried to inform you of such. You weren't being penalized for anything. I was attempting to trade my five for your seven all along. That's what I agreed to and nothing more. I never canceled a 6 for 7 trade because I never agreed to one.
                            It's been a pleasant, albeit short visit to your board.
                            Adios!

Comment

Look at posts #12-15 here - they prove it was seven for six. So far as you not AGREEING, you didn't need to - you made the offer, and I agreed. If you don't want to carry out an offer, don't make it. Also, you need to be responsible for your error(s) not the other trader. Please don't do stuff like this to other traders, here(CCW) or at other sites. If such continues here,CCW, it could lead to being banned.

Orioles Autos I need
                              Orioles GU I need

Comment

I have a fair amount of Game Used/Autos ( in all sports) to trade for Phillies and
                                Braves that I need for my PC.
                                I can't afford the high end stuff though.

Let me know what you have and what you're looking for.
                                Thanks!
                                Bob

NEW UPLOADS For Trade pictures by BobFranklinPFD - Photobucket

Comment

Working...
                                X