Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2012 Bowman needs

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • 2012 Bowman needs

    I need these 2012 Bowman if anyone can help me out.

    3,4,6,8,9,12,13,17,19,24,27,31,38,39,43,46,49,50, 51,53,54,55,58,66,68,69,73,74,76,77,78,79,85,86,90 , 91,92,94,95,97,99,101,103,105,107,109,110,113,114, 116,124,128,129,132,134,135,137,139,140,143,147, 148,151,160,170,175,183,186,188,190,191,192,199,
    200,201,202,203,204,208,211,213,215

  • #2
    I can help you with these:

    27,31,53,54,68,69,76,90,91,94,99,101,103,109,110
    ,134,139,140,147,148,170,186,192,201,203,215

    LMK if you still need them.

    My Needs

    Bill
    Please visit my website

    Bill's Discount Card Site

    Comment


    • #3
      Yup I need them. What do you want for them?

      Comment


      • #4
        I've finished my 2012 Bowman, so really only have insert needs. Link is here:

        My Needs

        If you can't hit anything, will take numbered stars from the set (Blue, Orange). Or if you prefer just to buy, will send for $5.00 dlvd in a bubble.

        Bill
        Please visit my website

        Bill's Discount Card Site

        Comment


        • #5
          I don't have anything off your list. The only colored card I have is Orange #179 Carlos Gonzalez

          Comment


          • #6
            Hmmm. Do you have a trade list or website?

            Bill
            Please visit my website

            Bill's Discount Card Site

            Comment


            • #7
              Lol nope. What I don't need, I usually give away to members here. There's a whole thread that chronicles what we do. I'm not in the hobby to make a killing. If I don't need something for my PC, then I usually give it to someone who does.

              Comment


              • #8
                And I have Prospects refractory # BCP56 Kyle Simon 359/500 The orange is 167/250

                Comment


                • #9
                  I do the same, was just hoping you had something I needed as not all of my wants are listed.

                  Pm your address

                  Bill
                  Please visit my website

                  Bill's Discount Card Site

                  Comment

                  Working...
                  X