2003 Fleer Platinum

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2003 Fleer Platinum

In the 2003 Fleer Platinum baseball, is it only the prospects that look like the 1988 Fleer? I've seen a Crawford, Tex, and Brett Meyers and they are all prospects. I was just wondering since 1988 Fleer is my favorite year of cards.
    Favorite baseball players include: Mike Schmidt, Steve Carlton, Kirby Puckett, Pete Rose, Tyler Colvin Mark Appel
    Favorite football players include: Peyton Manning, John Elway, Daunte Culpepper, Mike Alstott, Blake Bortles, and Dri Archer
    Collecting: 2012 Topps Mini 1987 topps... non-certified autos (in person or through the mail), autographed cards with bible verses

I googled more images of 2003 Fleer Platinum and it looks like it is just the prospects. Anyone know how many cards are in the prospects set?
    Favorite baseball players include: Mike Schmidt, Steve Carlton, Kirby Puckett, Pete Rose, Tyler Colvin Mark Appel
    Favorite football players include: Peyton Manning, John Elway, Daunte Culpepper, Mike Alstott, Blake Bortles, and Dri Archer
    Collecting: 2012 Topps Mini 1987 topps... non-certified autos (in person or through the mail), autographed cards with bible verses

Comment

2003 Fleer Platinum Albert Pujols - Google Search

Comment

Oops too late

Comment

I looked for a set size, but couldn't find anything. It did make me think about buying a few boxes of 2001 baseball though. Now my wife hates you.

Comment

Working...
          X