Babe Ruth Lumberjacks Jsy w/Pin F/T

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Babe Ruth Lumberjacks Jsy w/Pin F/T

This was a HOF PC card until I just got in another one I liked a little more.It is #/25 and books $400.Card is in Mint shape for a foil card.Swatch is nice and big with a blue pinstripe on the end.The jsy is older looking as the pic washed it out.More scans available for a deal.

I am looking for High-end autos of Koufax,Aaron,Mays and Jeter as well as HTF Pre-war HOF Gu.I may consider trading down to 2 cards but it would have to be in my favor and my wants above.

Lmk what you have as I am looking to move this card.Thanks,Steve.

Would you be interested in this?
    This is a Nolan Ryan Signed Unused Season Ticket Last Game Pitched. I obtained this autograph in person. I just recently had the item PSA/DNA Authenticated. It graded an 8/10. This is the only one in existance to date(un-used ticket attatched, where today they just scan them)Awesome piece of history and memorabilia. Hall of Famer, 5714 strike outs, 7 nohitters the list goes on. One of the best pitchers in history. Msg me for more pictures.
    Last edited by Mike00710; 06-12-2012, 12:28 PM. Reason: Added pic
    http://photobucket.com/Razdizzle

Comment

That is an amazing piece of history you have.As great as it is I am really not a big collector of his.While I believe it is worthy of a trade I would like to get something from the want list above for my PC.If I change direction I will be sure to contact you on it.Thanks again for the offer. -Steve

[QUOTE=Mike00710;285366]Would you be interested in this?
      This is a Nolan Ryan Signed Unused Season Ticket Last Game Pitched. I obtained this autograph in person. I just recently had the item PSA/DNA Authenticated. It graded an 8/10. This is the only one in existance to date(un-used ticket attatched, where today they just scan them)Awesome piece of history and memorabilia. Hall of Famer, 5714 strike outs, 7 nohitters the list goes on. One of the best pitchers in history. Msg me for more pictures.
      [

Comment

Bump........

Comment

Working...
        X