No announcement yet.

I Want to Buy Your Base Cards in Bulk!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I Want to Buy Your Base Cards in Bulk!

Hey Everyone -

I am looking to buy boatloads of baseball base cards. They can be a mix of superstars, stars, and commons (but shouldn't be cherry picked so that they only contain scrubs). Looking for any and all brands but only those manufactured between 1998 and the present.

I will pay $15 per 1000 base cards, plus will cover shipping charges. Looking to buy a good 20-30k ASAP so let me know if you have some stacks laying around taking up space that you'd like to turn into some quick Paypal cash.

Just respond to this thread or drop me a PM if interested.
    Mike Smeth, Owner

If you get interested in cards mainly from the '80's-90's plmk, I have several thousand. I'll do them at $10 per 1,000.

Have a good night, Rodney
    Last edited by OriolesFan; 06-14-2012, 10:00 PM.

The main items Im looking to trade for are
    Baseball HOFers Autos I need
    Orioles Autos I need
    Baseball HOFers GU I need
    Orioles GU I need
    Vintage Orioles I need 1950s through 1970
    However other offers will be considered

Comment

Do they all have to be in mint? I have TONS of them all the way from 1980's but have alot from the early 2000's as well. Some cards may have some wear on the corners. I can count them all up for you!

Comment

I should be able to come up with 2 or 3 thousand, maybe more. It will take a few days cause they are mixed with football, but I will PM you how many in a few days.

Jason
        These cards are for sale or trade.
        I collect ALL Certified Autos of Seattle Mariners and Seattle Seahawks.
        I would also consider Game Used or VERY LOW PRINT RUN Inserts of Seattle!

View my Football cards Here! http://s1150.photobucket.com/user/ja...e%20or%20Trade

Comment

I can get you 1k.
          Last edited by whitney777; 06-15-2012, 11:04 AM.
          Trading for all Cleveland teams in Cleveland uniforms, Cleveland minor league affiliates & Columbus Bluejackets

Comment

Interesting....set building? I may try this
            Always looking for Gary Carter, Carlton Fisk, Nolan Ryan, Yogi Berra.

Comment

I have a couple thousand i could do... if you are still looking, PM me and I will get exact count and exact shipping costs....

Comment

I can help you out with a ton of base cards. Please let me know if you are still looking for any.

Comment

Just to let everyone know Mike is on vacation for another week. So he is probably not going to reply to anyone until he gets back on the 25th or so of this month.

Comment

i can get 1000 together as well . lmk thanks

Comment

Tons of cards

I have close to 20,000 cards. they are seperated by team. My cards range from late 80's to about 2003. I don't have any Yankees, Rangers or cardinals.

Comment

I also have about 3000 1996-97 Ultra basketball

Comment

I just sorted through and I have 524 bases (including stars and rookies). I'm not interested in them so if you would take them for 7.50-8ish plus paying shipping i'd love to unload these to ya. Considering that i'm new i'll send first if you choose to pick up my cards. most are topps 2008 or 2011. Theres some heritage, upperdeck, and opening day, plus quite a number of other sets. let me know, feel free to send a pm if you want more details.

Comment

Working...
                          X