This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Low end trading?

Does anyone do any low end trading anymore? I have lots in my bucket, and would love to dump it all for Red Sox GU and Autos. I don't care who the cards are of, as long as they are in the Sox uni and I don't have em already.

I will also trade for players in the USA jersey if they were drafted by the Sox or if they are in their college uni and they were drafted by the Sox.

CMB and LMK what you can use.

Also LMK what you have for me!

Let's get er done!
    Last edited by schwood; 06-18-2012, 04:05 PM.

Collecting any Boston Sports (base,insert,GU,Auto) All Teams (Red Sox,Celtics,Patriots,Bruins)
    Also collect UNH Football/Hockey cards
    Also now collecting any cards including all dupes of all the following :
    MLB : Brian Wilson (Giants, Dodgers), Chris Carpenter (Blue Jays, Cardinals), Sam Fuld (Rays), Mike Flanagan (Orioles, Blue Jays), Phil Plantier (Padres, Red Sox), Jeff Locke (Pirates)
    NFL : Kendall Reyes (Chargers), Greg Landry (Lions), David Ball (Bears), Jerry Azumah (Bears), Dwayne Sabb (Patriots), Dan Kreider (Steelers), Ricky Santos (no pro cards)
    NBA : Matt Bonner (Spurs)
    NHL : Steve Leach, James VanRiemsDyk, Jason Krog, Eric Boguniecki, Andy Brickley, Ty Conklin, Kevin Dean, Rod Langway, Bryan Muir, Daniel Winnik
    I unfortunately can no longer afford to trade outside the US. Even rates to Canada are way too high now!

Ah, was going to say I have 2 prospects from the 2011 USA collegiate team, with GU jsy's. Which both got drafted in the first 2 rounds of the draft by the Sox.

Comment

Actually, USA jerseys are okay too. I should have stated that in my thread. I can use cards of guys that were drafted by the Sox if they are in their college or USA jerseys. Do I have anything you can use for em? And which ones are they?

Collecting any Boston Sports (base,insert,GU,Auto) All Teams (Red Sox,Celtics,Patriots,Bruins)
      MLB : Brian Wilson (Giants, Dodgers), Chris Carpenter (Blue Jays, Cardinals), Sam Fuld (Rays), Mike Flanagan (Orioles, Blue Jays), Phil Plantier (Padres, Red Sox), Jeff Locke (Pirates)
      NFL : Kendall Reyes (Chargers), Greg Landry (Lions), David Ball (Bears), Jerry Azumah (Bears), Dwayne Sabb (Patriots), Dan Kreider (Steelers), Ricky Santos (no pro cards)
      NHL : Steve Leach, James VanRiemsDyk, Jason Krog, Eric Boguniecki, Andy Brickley, Ty Conklin, Kevin Dean, Rod Langway, Bryan Muir, Daniel Winnik
      I unfortunately can no longer afford to trade outside the US. Even rates to Canada are way too high now!

Comment

Hoby Milner (7th round pick by Philadelphia)

Branden Kline (3rd round pick by Baltimore)

Tom Murphy (3rd round pick by Colorado)

Josh Elander (6th round pick by Atlanta)

Brian Johnson (31st overall pick by Boston)

Deven Marraro (24th overall pick by Boston)

Kevin Gausman (4th overall pick by Baltimore)

Let me know bro!

Comment

Low-end trading is my specialty, but I don't have any autographs or game-used of the Sox at the moment. I do have some inserts and such that you can check out on my tradelist, linked below.

Comment

Be interested in what you might have of these two for sure...

Comment

Originally posted by schwood View Post
              Be interested in what you might have of these two for sure...

What type of low-end cards do you have?

Comment

"Woody", if you're interested, I have a 2007 TOPPS TURKEY RED #TRR-MR MANNY RAMIREZ JERSEY card (the only Red Sox gu I have, except for HOFer gu. In my HOFer thread I have Boggs,Doerr,Williams, & Yaz - Doerr is an auto.). If interested, my interests are in my sig.

Have a good day.
                Last edited by OriolesFan; 06-19-2012, 08:40 AM. Reason: to add HOFer's

The main items Im looking to trade for are
                Baseball HOFers Autos I need
                Orioles Autos I need
                Baseball HOFers GU I need
                Orioles GU I need
                Vintage Orioles I need 1950s through 1970
                However other offers will be considered

Comment

Originally posted by PhilliesFan25 View Post
                  What type of low-end cards do you have?
                  Take a look in my bucket bud. I have a bunch of stuff in there. LMK if there is anything you can use.

Comment

Originally posted by OriolesFan View Post
                    "Woody", if you're interested, I have a 2007 TOPPS TURKEY RED #TRR-MR MANNY RAMIREZ JERSEY card (the only Red Sox gu I have, except for HOFer gu. In my HOFer thread I have Boggs,Doerr,Williams, & Yaz - Doerr is an auto.). If interested, my interests are in my sig.

Have a good day.
                    You probably have everything I had from your signature, unless I haven't found it at home yet. And when I do find it, it will be in the mail to ya bud. So, probably nothing right at this time!

Comment

Do you have any Low End Mariners Auto's or Game Used? (I will also take Serial Numbers that are 50 or less)
                      These cards are for sale or trade.
                      I collect ALL Certified Autos of Seattle Mariners and Seattle Seahawks.
                      I would also consider Game Used or VERY LOW PRINT RUN Inserts of Seattle!

View my Football cards Here! http://s1150.photobucket.com/user/ja...e%20or%20Trade

Comment

Don't think so bud. I am sure if I dug for long enough I could find some low numbered Mariners, but right now I just have bandwidth to look. Maybe I will hit you up at a later time.

Comment

Keep me in mind as you come across Seattle Stuff (Seahawks, Also)
                          These cards are for sale or trade.
                          I collect ALL Certified Autos of Seattle Mariners and Seattle Seahawks.
                          I would also consider Game Used or VERY LOW PRINT RUN Inserts of Seattle!

View my Football cards Here! http://s1150.photobucket.com/user/ja...e%20or%20Trade

Comment

Originally posted by jasonpithan View Post
                            Keep me in mind as you come across Seattle Stuff (Seahawks, Also)
                            As I am picking through stuff I definitely will.

Comment

Working...
                            X