Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Multi Sport Draft - on the clock bobdabench!!!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Alright guys, we had a little miscommunication here.

moosejaw00 took a card that was already picked, and he did actually have another pick from round 7 in this slot. He made a pick in his other slot, but he still has one pick to go. So, he is on the clock for the next 12 hours to get this mix up sorted out.

Then it will be back to brock.

Also, Negron, you had picked for the 8th round, so, your pick is not valid just yet. But, I will note that you picked that if it gets to your pick and the card is still there. So, we can move this along and keep it rolling. Hopefully get it done by next week.

Collecting any Boston Sports (base,insert,GU,Auto) All Teams (Red Sox,Celtics,Patriots,Bruins)
    Also collect UNH Football/Hockey cards
    Also now collecting any cards including all dupes of all the following :
    MLB : Brian Wilson (Giants, Dodgers), Chris Carpenter (Blue Jays, Cardinals), Sam Fuld (Rays), Mike Flanagan (Orioles, Blue Jays), Phil Plantier (Padres, Red Sox), Jeff Locke (Pirates)
    NFL : Kendall Reyes (Chargers), Greg Landry (Lions), David Ball (Bears), Jerry Azumah (Bears), Dwayne Sabb (Patriots), Dan Kreider (Steelers), Ricky Santos (no pro cards)
    NBA : Matt Bonner (Spurs)
    NHL : Steve Leach, James VanRiemsDyk, Jason Krog, Eric Boguniecki, Andy Brickley, Ty Conklin, Kevin Dean, Rod Langway, Bryan Muir, Daniel Winnik
    I unfortunately can no longer afford to trade outside the US. Even rates to Canada are way too high now!

Comment

• I sure nobody remembers this, since nobody remembers to make their selections on time, but brock and I traded picks in the 9th round. Let's get this moving guys.
      Trading for all Cleveland teams in Cleveland uniforms, Cleveland minor league affiliates & Columbus Bluejackets

Comment

• 2009 Prestige Prestigious Pros Sam Young GU
        https://www.flickr.com/photos/victornegron/albums

Comment

• 2006 Upperdeck Future Star Materials Omar Jacobs GU
          UD Baseball MASTER SET Collector!! I need 1 copy of every BB card UD made. My want list is far from complete. LMK what you have & what you want

Comment

• Originally posted by whitney777 View Post
            I sure nobody remembers this, since nobody remembers to make their selections on time, but brock and I traded picks in the 9th round. Let's get this moving guys.
            Did this happen? Is it in the thread somewhere? Can you point me to it? If so, I would give you his last 9th rounder for you 10th rounder to even it up. Just give me a heads up.

Collecting any Boston Sports (base,insert,GU,Auto) All Teams (Red Sox,Celtics,Patriots,Bruins)
            MLB : Brian Wilson (Giants, Dodgers), Chris Carpenter (Blue Jays, Cardinals), Sam Fuld (Rays), Mike Flanagan (Orioles, Blue Jays), Phil Plantier (Padres, Red Sox), Jeff Locke (Pirates)
            NFL : Kendall Reyes (Chargers), Greg Landry (Lions), David Ball (Bears), Jerry Azumah (Bears), Dwayne Sabb (Patriots), Dan Kreider (Steelers), Ricky Santos (no pro cards)
            NHL : Steve Leach, James VanRiemsDyk, Jason Krog, Eric Boguniecki, Andy Brickley, Ty Conklin, Kevin Dean, Rod Langway, Bryan Muir, Daniel Winnik
            I unfortunately can no longer afford to trade outside the US. Even rates to Canada are way too high now!

Comment

• Whose selection is it? We have passed the 12 hour mark.

Comment

• I traded Brock an earlier selection for a Brandon Phillips gu and we swapped picks in the 9th. My 9th round pick is the 17th pick in this round (from Brock). It is documented in multiple posts in this thread and was first listed on page 10. I sent Brock a pm, notifying him that it is his turn. Since he hasn't selected yet, the next person (northernbear) should make his pick.
                Last edited by whitney777; 11-20-2012, 12:47 PM.
                Trading for all Cleveland teams in Cleveland uniforms, Cleveland minor league affiliates & Columbus Bluejackets

Comment

• moosejaw00
                  brock0989
                  Negron-23
                  bobdabench
                  whitney777
                  Northernbear
                  azdbacks1998
                  ucffans
                  leiber88
                  ocanseco55
                  ryancrew11
                  moosejaw00
                  bobdabench
                  Negron-23
                  whitney777
                  ryancrew11
                  brock0989

Comment

• So, there was a mixup in a trade between brock and whitney. And brock is on the clock right now. So, I am going to give him 12 hours from now. Then it is Northernbear and he has sent me a list as he will be out of town. So, I will make his pick tomorrow morning at some point. So, brock really has until sometime tomorrow to make his pick. Unless he makes it tonight, then we can get the ball rolling further along tonight! I have sent him a PM already.

Comment

• brock missed his time. So, I am going to pick for Northernbear...

2005 upperdeck Rookie Debut Saturday Swatches Talor Stubblefield GU

Comment

• azdbacks1998 is up.

Comment

• Alright guys, something went awry at some point. Somehow Negron got the same card twice in the draft, and there is only one of them in the draft. So, I have to work with brock to get the list straightened out and it may take a day or so.

So, right now, there are 29 more picks, and 29 more cards in the list. You guys can move on if you want, but something is going to be off, as Negron has that card twice and it was only in there once, so some other card will not be assigned to go to anybody. And I would think you would all want a shot at it, right? Anyway, it is up to you. If you make your picks, I assume you would just rather get this over with, and not worry about the rogue card. Which is cool too. Or we can jsut assign that last card to whoever has the last pick? Or just give it to Negron? Thoughts?

Comment

• Originally posted by schwood View Post
                            Alright guys, something went awry at some point. Somehow Negron got the same card twice in the draft, and there is only one of them in the draft. So, I have to work with brock to get the list straightened out and it may take a day or so.

So, right now, there are 29 more picks, and 29 more cards in the list. You guys can move on if you want, but something is going to be off, as Negron has that card twice and it was only in there once, so some other card will not be assigned to go to anybody. And I would think you would all want a shot at it, right? Anyway, it is up to you. If you make your picks, I assume you would just rather get this over with, and not worry about the rogue card. Which is cool too. Or we can jsut assign that last card to whoever has the last pick? Or just give it to Negron? Thoughts?

well i already fixed the list .

and i found out we have 2 2007 Topps Finest Will Blalock RC Auto s
                            Whitney 777 already claimed one so the other is still available .

so that would make 30 cards left in the draft . and negron can make his replacement pick . thanks

Comment

• I'll take:
                              2004 Fleer Hot Prospects Hot Materials Jeremy Shockey GU #ed 202/500
                              Currently looking for:
                              Football: The Gronk!
                              Basketball: Dennis Rodman, Scottie Pippen, & Michael Jordan, 90's refractors or #rd stuff, Damon Stoudamire, Penny, etc.
                              Baseball: Paul Goldschmidt & Mike Trout
                              + HOFer slab bed or raw.

Collecting University of Arizona current and Alum players!!!
                              Go Cats!!!

Trade page:
                              http://s300.photobucket.com/albums/nn29/deannal_2008/

Comment

Working...
                              X