If this is your first visit, be sure to
check out the FAQ by clicking the
link above. You may have to register
before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages,
select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Looking to trade this Beauty for Mariners or Seahawks!
These cards are for sale or trade.
I collect ALL Certified Autos of Seattle Mariners and Seattle Seahawks.
I would also consider Game Used or VERY LOW PRINT RUN Inserts of Seattle!
These cards are for sale or trade.
I collect ALL Certified Autos of Seattle Mariners and Seattle Seahawks.
I would also consider Game Used or VERY LOW PRINT RUN Inserts of Seattle!
I'd be interested in it. However, I don't have any gu or auto's of Mariners or Seahawks. If there is anything else you'd be interested in plmk. Have a good night.
The main items Im looking to trade for are
Baseball HOFers Autos I need Orioles Autos I need
Baseball HOFers GU I need Orioles GU I need VintageOrioles I need 1950s through 1970
However other offers will be considered
Comment