• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bump to the top

Comment

Still in need of these!

Comment

I mighthave the t chrome and maybe the platinum do u need those also have the opening day and ttopps serieies two i think lol

Comment

I have the TOPPS Chrome and if the Platinum is Bowman Platinum then I have that also. I do need the Bowman Platinum color variations. Any other Pujols of any other years?

Comment

Came across another one. It will be coming your way soon.
            Favorite baseball players include: Mike Schmidt, Steve Carlton, Kirby Puckett, Pete Rose, Tyler Colvin Mark Appel
            Favorite football players include: Peyton Manning, John Elway, Daunte Culpepper, Mike Alstott, Blake Bortles, and Dri Archer
            Collecting: 2012 Topps Mini 1987 topps... non-certified autos (in person or through the mail), autographed cards with bible verses

Comment

Originally posted by ucffans View Post
              Came across another one. It will be coming your way soon.
              Thank you sir!

Comment

I have 2012 Heritage #290, 2012 Bowman Gold #49, and 2012 Bowman's Best Insert #BB22. I also have some Trumbo stuff available if you're interested.
                WANTS: Angels, Mike Trout, Nick Maronde. Kaleb Cowart, Tyler Skaggs, Jonathan Singleton, Jarred Cosart, Clippers, Patriots, and 2011-2012 Prospect Cards (Base, SP's, GU, Autos, Anyting)

Photobucket- http://s902.photobucket.com/albums/ac221/clipperfan123/

Comment

Originally posted by clipperfan123 View Post
                  I have 2012 Heritage #290, 2012 Bowman Gold #49, and 2012 Bowman's Best Insert #BB22. I also have some Trumbo stuff available if you're interested.
                  I have those but thanks for looking.

Comment

Still looking....

Comment

Working...
                    X