If this is your first visit, be sure to
check out the FAQ by clicking the
link above. You may have to register
before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages,
select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Please check my threads to see if anything interests you. Also, I have a few Bowman Platinum & Sterling baseball auto's (no Chrome though).
The main items Im looking to trade for are
Baseball HOFers Autos I need Orioles Autos I need
Baseball HOFers GU I need Orioles GU I need VintageOrioles I need 1950s through 1970
However other offers will be considered
The BEST way to get to my "threads" is to ---
1)click on my username
2)click on personal profile
3)click on statistics
4)click on threads started by
5)then click on any thread that interests you
Here are my Bowman Sterling & platinum ---
2011 Bowman Sterling #RRR-BB BRANDON BEACHY (Braves) refractor/RC uniform
2010 Bowman Platinum #BPA-JP JARROD PARKER (D'BACKS) refractor auto
2011 Bowman Platinum #BAR-AR ADAM ROSALES (A's) auto/uniform #ed 0026/1166
2006 Bowman Sterling #BSP-BS BRANDON SNYDER (O's) auto
And I have these BOWMAN auto's ---
2009 #225 Mat GAMEL "RC" (BREWERS)
2006 #B123 JOSH KINNEY (CARDINALS) #ed 443/500
2006 #SOF-GO Signs of the Future Garrett Olson (O's)
2002 #BA-CS CHRIS SMITH (O's)
The main items Im looking to trade for are
Baseball HOFers Autos I need Orioles Autos I need
Baseball HOFers GU I need Orioles GU I need VintageOrioles I need 1950s through 1970
However other offers will be considered
I knee hoe to so it, just a pain in the butt on the phone, and I'm always on my phone.
Nothing for me in the list, but I'll try to find your threads after work. Ideally, is like one, equal value card. Will consider two or three cards, depending on what they are.
The BEST way to get to my "threads" is to ---
1)click on my username
2)click on personal profile
3)click on statistics
4)click on threads started by
5)then click on any thread that interests you
Here are my Bowman Sterling & platinum ---
2011 Bowman Sterling #RRR-BB BRANDON BEACHY (Braves) refractor/RC uniform
2010 Bowman Platinum #BPA-JP JARROD PARKER (D'BACKS) refractor auto
2011 Bowman Platinum #BAR-AR ADAM ROSALES (A's) auto/uniform #ed 0026/1166
2006 Bowman Sterling #BSP-BS BRANDON SNYDER (O's) auto
And I have these BOWMAN auto's ---
2009 #225 Mat GAMEL "RC" (BREWERS)
2006 #B123 JOSH KINNEY (CARDINALS) #ed 443/500
2006 #SOF-GO Signs of the Future Garrett Olson (O's)
2002 #BA-CS CHRIS SMITH (O's)
Sweet Gwynn!
See my bucket for possible trade. Thx!
Currently looking for: Football: The Gronk! Basketball: Dennis Rodman, Scottie Pippen, & Michael Jordan, 90's refractors or #rd stuff, Damon Stoudamire, Penny, etc. Baseball: Paul Goldschmidt & Mike Trout
+ HOFer slab bed or raw.
Collecting University of Arizona current and Alum players!!!
Go Cats!!!
Comment