Nice Pickup Today!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nice Pickup Today!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Was going to go fall foileageing today with the Wife and go down and watch the UM Football game if possible but old man nature decided we needed rain by heavy like in stead.
    So i when to the second habd store to buy my grandkids some winter stuff as they have a 1.00 sale every weekend and i got my oldest an LL Bean Snowpants for her and a couple of Hoodsies as well.
    Then bought a beautiful 150.00 LL Bean Hoodsie insulated work jacket for a 1.00 as well.
    So i was talking to Joni about a portable CD player and a couple of frames for some new Mickey Mantle and Ted Williams 8x10 auto;s i traded for this week and she says u want another nice auto to add to the ol d collection.
    Takes me down to the cellar where they willbe putting up stuff for next week.
    She go;s and gets me the most beautiful Ken Griffey Jr certified and Numbered auto in a Seattle uni i have ever seen.
    Bought it but don;t really need it as i have a lot of his auto;d stuff now.
    So if i get the right trade i will move it.
    All have nice weekend and back to the old thrift store for more goodies tomorrow but everything is 2.00 on Sunday;s
    He just opened 2 more stores and has so much stuff it just amazes me and quality stuff and dirt cheap as well.
    Terry
    The Bear
    All have a nice and safe weekend.

Terry if ya ever see any reds...you know what to do as long as its decent

Comment

Ryan
      The guy at the second hand store calls me daily with people donating all kinds of stuff and today he called before i even went down and stated he had a game worn Washinton Nationals game used uni put aside for me.
      Just another nice pickup from a dear friend who is also making the collection look beautiful since the big sale off of all my choice game used auto;s and game used.
      Between him and Cleve it;s nearly 1200 beautiful pieces again and getting more beautiful every day.
      If i get anything nice in Reds i will keep it and put it aside and let u know what i have for u bud.
      Terry
      The Bear

Comment

Ok great terry who is the national?

Comment

Nick Johnson former Yankee Ryan.
          Terry
          The Bear

Comment

What trade do you have on it if your willing to move it

Comment

Ryan
              U have bear traffic bud.
              Terry
              The Bear

Comment

Pm returned terry

Comment

PM also returned and ur question was answered as well Ryan.
                  Terry
                  The Bear

Comment

Griffey auto is traded.
                    Terry
                    The Bear

Comment

Working...
                    X