Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I need some autographs for my son's birthday

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • I need some autographs for my son's birthday

    If anyone can help, I would appreciate it. I need the following autographs from card packs, not in-person autos. It is for my son's birthday. If you have autos from any card company for the following players and want to trade, please let me know. I am under a deadline. Do you have autos for:

    Don Mattingly
    Tony Gwynn
    Cal Ripken Jr
    Derek Jeter
    Chipper Jones
    Buster Posey
    Justin Verlander
    Steve Carlton
    Tom Seaver
    Frank Robinson
    Yu Darvish
    Roger Clemens

    My trade for Baseball, Basketball and Football is as follows with Beckett values:
    BASEBALL CARDS
    1983 Donruss #279 Cal Ripken $12.00
    1983 Fleer #70 Cal Ripken $12.00
    1984 Fleer #301 Tony Gwynn $12.00
    1984 O-Pee-Chee #363 Cal Ripken $12.00
    1985 Donruss #169 Cal Ripken $10.00
    1985 Donruss #60 Nolan Ryan $12.00
    1985 Fleer #187 Cal Ripken $10.00
    1991 Upper Deck Silver Sluggers #SS5 Barry Bonds $10.00
    1994 Finest #235 Cal Ripken FIN $12.50
    1994 Finest #392 Don Mattingly $10.00
    1994 Upper Deck #19 Michael Jordan RC $10.00
    1995 Action Packed 24K Gold #1G Jerry Rice $25.00
    1995 Select Big Sticks #BS9 Barry Bonds $31.25
    1995 Stadium Club Ring Leaders #RL3 Ozzie Smith $15.00
    1995 Stadium Club Ring Leaders #RL33 Don Mattingly $25.00
    1996 Donruss Diamond Kings #12 Pedro Martinez $10.00
    1996 Select En Fuego #6 Barry Bonds $31.25
    1998 Revolution #22 Cal Ripken $10.00
    1999 SkyBox Premium Soul of the Game #11 Cal Ripken $10.00
    1999 Topps Chrome Fortune 15 #FF2 Nomar Garciaparra $10.00
    2000 Topps All-Star Rookie Team #RT4 Cal Ripken $10.00
    2000 Topps Chrome #479C A.Rodriguez MM 1996 POY $10.00
    2000 Topps Opening Day #107 C.Ripken MM 2131st Game $12.50
    2001 Donruss Diamond Kings Reprints #DKR9 Mike Schmidt/1984 $25.00
    2001 Finest #118 David Parrish PROS RC $12.50
    2001 Fleer Autographics Silver #85 John Rocker $50.00
    2001 Fleer Genuine Final Cut #4 Sean Casey $12.50
    2001 Topps Archives Reserve Fut Rkie Reprints #12 Tony Gwynn 83 $10.00
    2001 Topps Gold #728 Jake Peavy $12.50
    2001 Upper Deck HOF 20th Century Showcase #S5 Mickey Mantle $10.00
    2001 Upper Deck HOF Endless Summer #ES1 Mickey Mantle $10.00
    2003 Upper Deck Honor Roll Dean's List Jerseys #MA Mark Prior M $12.50
    2003 Upper Deck Honor Roll Dean's List Jerseys #SS Sammy Sosa S $12.50
    2003 Upper Deck Honor Roll Dean's List Jerseys #VG1 Vlad Guerrero $12.50
    2004 Bazooka Adventures Relics #AR2 Alex Rodriguez White Jsy D $12.50
    2004 Bazooka Blasts Bat Relics #ML Matt Lawton B $10.00
    2004 Bazooka Blasts Bat Relics #MR Manny Ramirez B $12.50
    2004 Bazooka One-Liners Relics #TS Tom Seaver Uni A $18.75
    2004 Fleer Tradition Diamond Tributes Game Jersey #RS Richie Sexson $10.00
    2004 Fleer Tradition Stand Outs Game Used #BW Brandon Webb Pants $10.00
    2004 Fleer Tradition Stand Outs Game Used #HB Hank Blalock Jsy $10.00
    2004 Playoff Prestige Achievements #9 Cal Ripken 91 MVP $12.50
    2004 Playoff Prestige Changing Stripes #18 Nolan Ryan Angels-Astros $10.00
    2004 Playoff Prestige Changing Stripes Dual Jersey #13 Hideo Nomo $31.25
    2004 Playoff Prestige Changing Stripes Dual Jersey #22 Roberto Alomar $18.75
    2004 Playoff Prestige Changing Stripes Foil #19 Nolan Ryan Astros-Rangers 18.75
    2004 Playoff Prestige Connections Century Foil #4 R.Johnson/C.Schilling $12.50
    2004 Playoff Prestige Conn Mat #5 Nomar Garciap Bat/Manny Ramirez Bat $18.75
    2004 Playoff Prestige Diamond Heritage Material #12 Hank Blalock Bat $10.00
    2004 Playoff Prestige Diamond Heritage Material #16 Jeff Bagwell Bat $12.50
    2004 Playoff Prestige Diamond Heritage Material #2 Greg Maddux Bat $18.75
    2004 Playoff Prestige Diamond Heritage Material #7 Shawn Green Bat $10.00
    2004 Playoff Prestige Players Collection Jersey #41 Jim Thome $10.00
    2004 Playoff Prestige Players Collection Jersey Plat #48 Kazuhisa Ishii $12.50
    2004 Sweet Spot Classic #113 Jackie Robinson FF/1946 $10.00
    2004 Sweet Spot Classic #13 Cal Ripken $10.00
    2004 Sweet Spot Classic #134 Nolan Ryan FF/1973 $15.00
    2004 Sweet Spot Classic #137 Nolan Ryan FF/1979 $15.00
    2004 Sweet Spot Classic #140 Roberto Clemente FF/1973 $15.00
    2004 Sweet Spot Classic #142 Robin Yount FF/1982 $10.00
    2004 Sweet Spot Classic Patch 125 #CG Charlie Gehringer $15.00
    2004 Sweet Spot Classic Patch 125 #IR Monte Irvin Giants Alt. $15.00
    2004 Sweet Spot Classic Patch 230 #DN Don Newcombe 49 AS $12.50
    2004 Sweet Spot Classic Patch 50 #CH Carl Hubbell 36 WS $37.50
    2005 Bowman's Best #135 Hum Sanchez FY AU RC $10.00
    2005 Topps Chrome Update #224 Cesar Carrillo FY AU B RC $12.50
    2007 Topps Gold #7 Mickey Mantle $31.25
    2007 Topps Wal-Mart #WM7 Mickey Mantle 51T $10.00
    2008 Upper Deck Yankee Stadium Legacy Collection #6068 Derek Jeter $10.00
    2010 Upper Deck UD Game Jersey #BZ Barry Zito $10.00
    2011 Topps Cognac Diamond Anniversary #200B Ty Cobb $12.50
    2011 Topps Commemorative Patch #CB Chad Billingsley S2 $15.00
    2011 Topps Her Framed Dual Stamps #185 Neil Walker/James Loney $31.25
    2011 Topps Sparkle #450 Mark Teixeira $37.50
    2012 Topps Chrome Sepia Refractors #63 Josh Johnson $10.00
    2012 Topps Gypsy Queen Mini #195 Mike Trout $10.00
    2012 Topps Heritage Clubhouse Collection Relics #RZ1 Ryan Zimmerman $10.00
    2012 Topps Historical Stitches #VG Vladimir Guerrero S2 $12.50
    2012 Topps Retired Number Patches #GB George Brett S2 $31.25

    BASKETBALL CARDS
    1993-94 Upper Deck SE #MJR1 M.Jordan Retirement $10.00
    1994-95 Finest #323 Eddie Jones RC $10.00
    1999-00 SkyBox Premium Autographics #41 Brian Grant $10.00
    1999-00 SP Authentic #120 Eddie Robinson RC $10.00
    2005-06 Topps Gold #226 Martell Webster $12.50
    2009-10 Absolute Memorabilia Spectrum Platinum #121 Willis Reed $12.50
    1992-93 Upper Deck Jerry West Selects #JW7 Magic Johnson $15.00
    1992-93 Upper Deck Jerry West Selects #JW10 Magic Johnson $15.00
    1994-95 Finest #286 Jason Kidd RC $18.75
    2007-08 Topps Chrome Refractors White #113 Julian Wright $18.75
    1999-00 Hoops Dunk Mob #DM1 Shaquille O'Neal $31.25

    FOOTBALL CARDS
    1972 Topps #210 Fred Biletnikoff $9.00
    1996 Upper Deck Predictors #PR3 Brett Favre 30 COMP L $10.00
    1997 Pinnacle Inscriptions #20 Barry Sanders $3.75
    1997 Pinnacle Inscriptions #43 Barry Sanders TNL $2.50
    1997 Pinnacle Inscriptions #45 Emmitt Smith TNL $2.50
    1999 Absolute SSD Red #46 Peyton Manning $6.25
    1999 Donruss Preferred QBC #120 Ricky Williams P $7.50
    1999 SkyBox Premium Autographics #60 Eric Moulds EX/MM/S $25.00
    1999 Stadium Club Chrome Previews #C19 Ricky Williams $5.00
    I prefer autos, HOF, major rookie cards. I mainly collect baseball.
    Here is my photobucket for trades but of course I have even more:
    http://s1276.photobucket.com/albums/y471/dasasc122/

  • #2
    Are your sweet spot classic patch cards actual jersey pieces or are those manufactured patches? I have a Frank Robinson auto G/U inscribed 1966 MVP I would possibly trade it for your sweet spot classic patch cards listed.

    Comment


    • #3
      talk to northernbear he might have what your looking for also
      http://photobucket.com/tndcollectables

      * US Army 1985-93 DAV *

      My name is Tom, I use dc, padded envelope please do the same. I trade by bk value, not ebay sell value.

      I COLLECT TOPPS BASEBALL, SOME VIKINGS AND ANYTHING NEEDED FOR MY STORE.

      If I have never traded with you I will ask if you ship first.

      I ship on Friday and Saturday.

      Stained glass on the left we make.

      www.tndcollectables.com

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by cornwellfamily View Post
        Are your sweet spot classic patch cards actual jersey pieces or are those manufactured patches? I have a Frank Robinson auto G/U inscribed 1966 MVP I would possibly trade it for your sweet spot classic patch cards listed.
        They look to be manufactured patches. I will make the trade if you want.
        I prefer autos, HOF, major rookie cards. I mainly collect baseball.
        Here is my photobucket for trades but of course I have even more:
        http://s1276.photobucket.com/albums/y471/dasasc122/

        Comment


        • #5
          Really wouldn't be interested in manufactured patches but I do have a Nabisco Frank Robinson auto that I will send to your son if you want to pm me your address.

          Comment


          • #6
            ^^^to cool!!!!!^^^
            http://photobucket.com/tndcollectables

            * US Army 1985-93 DAV *

            My name is Tom, I use dc, padded envelope please do the same. I trade by bk value, not ebay sell value.

            I COLLECT TOPPS BASEBALL, SOME VIKINGS AND ANYTHING NEEDED FOR MY STORE.

            If I have never traded with you I will ask if you ship first.

            I ship on Friday and Saturday.

            Stained glass on the left we make.

            www.tndcollectables.com

            Comment


            • #7
              I have alotta that in my bucket check it

              Comment


              • #8
                Thanks so much. I just pm'ed you
                I prefer autos, HOF, major rookie cards. I mainly collect baseball.
                Here is my photobucket for trades but of course I have even more:
                http://s1276.photobucket.com/albums/y471/dasasc122/

                Comment


                • #9
                  Thanks for the PM
                  I prefer autos, HOF, major rookie cards. I mainly collect baseball.
                  Here is my photobucket for trades but of course I have even more:
                  http://s1276.photobucket.com/albums/y471/dasasc122/

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    To the top
                    I prefer autos, HOF, major rookie cards. I mainly collect baseball.
                    Here is my photobucket for trades but of course I have even more:
                    http://s1276.photobucket.com/albums/y471/dasasc122/

                    Comment

                    Working...
                    X