Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Looking For Addison Reed For Cleve Auto!!!!!!!!!!!!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Looking For Addison Reed For Cleve Auto!!!!!!!!!!!!

    Anyone have one i will trade something i have then trade it to Cleve as he has a dealer in St Jacques looking for one for a dealer friend of his.
    Anyone let us know and see if we can work out a trade for one.
    Terry
    Old Bear

  • #2
    Terry - I have a 2012 TOPPS CHROME #166 ADDISON REED "RC" AUTO. available.

    The main items Im looking to trade for are
    Baseball HOFers Autos I need
    Orioles Autos I need
    Baseball HOFers GU I need
    Orioles GU I need
    Vintage Orioles I need 1950s through 1970
    However other offers will be considered

    Comment


    • #3
      Rodney
      What u looking for in trade for it and i will round up something from Cleve for it and trade him for it and then see if we can get him the Reed.
      Let;s us know and i will get back to u in the morning.
      Terry
      Old Bear

      Comment


      • #4
        Terry, my interests are in my sig. Feel free to make an offer, or send me a list of what you'd be willing to trade. Have a good night, Rodney

        The main items Im looking to trade for are
        Baseball HOFers Autos I need
        Orioles Autos I need
        Baseball HOFers GU I need
        Orioles GU I need
        Vintage Orioles I need 1950s through 1970
        However other offers will be considered

        Comment


        • #5
          a small O;s Vintage list for comsideration.
          75 Victory Leaders Hunter/Palmer/Blue @200
          78 OPC Jim Palmer @179
          67 Topps Bob Johnson @38
          67 Topps Gene barbender @22
          67 Topps Jon Miller @141
          67 Topps Rookie Stars Mike Epstein/Tom Phoebus @204
          75 Topps Rookie Stars Cubbage/DeCinces/Sanders/Trillo @617
          75 Topps MVP;s B Robinson/Ken Boyer @202
          73 Topps Jim Palmer Boy Hood Photo @341
          67 Topps Woody Held @251
          67 Topps Russ Snyder @405
          77 Topps B Robinson @285
          74 Topps B Robinson @160
          76 Topps ERA Leaders Palmer/Hunter/Eckersley @202
          78 Topps 77 Record Breaker B Robinson @4
          74 Topps O's Manager Card E Weaver/Frey/Bamburger/Hunter/Staller @306
          70 Topps Rookie Stars Fred beene/Terry Crowley @121
          72 Topps Andy Etchebarren @26

          Terry
          Old Bear

          Comment


          • #6
            Terry, thanks for the list. The only ones I need from this list are - '73 Palmer boy hood, '75 Victory Leaders, '75 Topps MVP's, '78 OPC Palmer

            The main items Im looking to trade for are
            Baseball HOFers Autos I need
            Orioles Autos I need
            Baseball HOFers GU I need
            Orioles GU I need
            Vintage Orioles I need 1950s through 1970
            However other offers will be considered

            Comment


            • #7
              70 Topps RBI Leaders Killebrew/Boog Powell/Reggie Jackson #64
              60 Topps Chuck estra 60 Rookie Star #126
              76 Topps Jim Palmer @450
              63 Topps Wes Stock #438
              63 Topps Charlie Lau #41
              85 OPC Cal ripken #30
              63 Topps Bob Johnson #504
              84 OPC Cal ripken A/S # 2
              75 Topps A/S B. Robinson #50
              78 Topps 77 Victory Leaders Carlton/Goltz/Leonard/Palmer#205
              61 Topps Al Pilarcik #62
              59 Topps Al Pilarcik #7
              67 Topps Curt blefary #180
              59 Topps Whitey Lockman @411
              59 Topps Willie Tasby Sporting News Rookie Star Of 1959 #143
              77 Topps &6 Victory Leaders J Palmer/Randy Jones #5
              77 Topps Mike Flanagan @106
              77 Topps Al Bumbry #626
              77 Topps Tommy Harper #414
              77 Topps Rookies D Martinez/Dupree/Mitchell/Stykes #491

              Terry
              Old Bear

              Comment


              • #8
                Terry, thanks for this list. From this list I can use these --- '59 Willie Tasby, '61 Al Pilarclk, '77 Victory Leaders, '77 Al Bumbry, '77 Tommy Harper, '84 OPC Ripken, '85 OPC Ripken

                The main items Im looking to trade for are
                Baseball HOFers Autos I need
                Orioles Autos I need
                Baseball HOFers GU I need
                Orioles GU I need
                Vintage Orioles I need 1950s through 1970
                However other offers will be considered

                Comment


                • #9
                  Just got off the bay a few mins ago and see the Reed is going 8 to 10 dollars on there for the 2012 .
                  What are u asking for the one u want to trade me for Cleve?????????????
                  Terry
                  The Bear

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Beckett Pricing for the one;s u have asked about so far are
                    75 Victory Leaders 1.50
                    75 MVP;a 1.00
                    73 J Palmer Boyhood Photo;s 2.50
                    78 OPC J Palmer 1.50
                    85 OPC Ripken 1.50
                    84 OPC Ripken 1.50
                    61 Al Pilarcik 3.00
                    59 Willie Tasby 5.00
                    77 Victory Leades 1.50
                    77 Al Bumbry .75
                    77 Tommy Harper .75

                    Terry
                    Old Bear

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      If it's okay with you, those for the Reed auto is fine with me. If okay, please post it at trade manager (I'll confirm). If not okay, feel free to make an offer. Have a good night.

                      The main items Im looking to trade for are
                      Baseball HOFers Autos I need
                      Orioles Autos I need
                      Baseball HOFers GU I need
                      Orioles GU I need
                      Vintage Orioles I need 1950s through 1970
                      However other offers will be considered

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Rodney
                        We will offer u 15 in trade value off my list, if not thks for trying to help him out.
                        Terry
                        The Bear

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Terry, thanks. However, I think I'll pass on that offer. Have a good day, Rodney

                          The main items Im looking to trade for are
                          Baseball HOFers Autos I need
                          Orioles Autos I need
                          Baseball HOFers GU I need
                          Orioles GU I need
                          Vintage Orioles I need 1950s through 1970
                          However other offers will be considered

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Thks this has been taken care of and u can now close it out.
                            Terry
                            Old Bear

                            Comment

                            Working...
                            X