Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

PLMK if my list was OK. Id like to send them out with my cards for the TTM draft tomorrow so I only have to go to the P.O. once. Thanks, Dave.
    I collect a little bit of everything. But, if I never get back to you, your probably on Ignore!!

http://s46.photobucket.com/albums/f111/prosefan1/

Jim Thome Have List: http://dave44671.tripod.com/

Save the Ta-Tas

Comment

Will send PMs.

Collecting any Boston Sports (base,insert,GU,Auto) All Teams (Red Sox,Celtics,Patriots,Bruins)
      Also collect UNH Football/Hockey cards
      Also now collecting any cards including all dupes of all the following :
      MLB : Brian Wilson (Giants, Dodgers), Chris Carpenter (Blue Jays, Cardinals), Sam Fuld (Rays), Mike Flanagan (Orioles, Blue Jays), Phil Plantier (Padres, Red Sox), Jeff Locke (Pirates)
      NFL : Kendall Reyes (Chargers), Greg Landry (Lions), David Ball (Bears), Jerry Azumah (Bears), Dwayne Sabb (Patriots), Dan Kreider (Steelers), Ricky Santos (no pro cards)
      NBA : Matt Bonner (Spurs)
      NHL : Steve Leach, James VanRiemsDyk, Jason Krog, Eric Boguniecki, Andy Brickley, Ty Conklin, Kevin Dean, Rod Langway, Bryan Muir, Daniel Winnik
      I unfortunately can no longer afford to trade outside the US. Even rates to Canada are way too high now!

Comment

Alright everyone. Here is the status...

OriolesFan - Cards are on the way!
        ucffans (x2) - Cards are IN HAND!
        Schwood - Cards are IN HAND!
        Northernbear (x2) - Cards are IN HAND!
        ocanseco55 - I need an updated list. PM has been sent.
        Dave Crum - Sent me a good list. PM has been sent to have him mail the cards.

brock0989 - I have sent him a PM about his list. He had sent a mixed list, so I told him baseball only. Not sure if he wants in yet.

So, I am thinking that if I can get everyone to mail off their stuff this week, that we could set a deadline for Friday Nov 16th to start this thing up. Is that amicable to everyone? If I don't have cards from all that want in, I will start it with what I have. It may only be 6 or 7 lots. That okay with everyone.

So people know, pretty much all of the cards have some defect. Whether it be wear on the corners, off centered, or what have you. I am hoping that is okay with everyone? I will try and note the defects in each card as best I can. I tried to put more HOF in there, but there were a few older ones that were a little more worn than the newer ones.

I think there are some cool cards in there honestly. I can't wait to get this thing going.

Collecting any Boston Sports (base,insert,GU,Auto) All Teams (Red Sox,Celtics,Patriots,Bruins)
        MLB : Brian Wilson (Giants, Dodgers), Chris Carpenter (Blue Jays, Cardinals), Sam Fuld (Rays), Mike Flanagan (Orioles, Blue Jays), Phil Plantier (Padres, Red Sox), Jeff Locke (Pirates)
        NFL : Kendall Reyes (Chargers), Greg Landry (Lions), David Ball (Bears), Jerry Azumah (Bears), Dwayne Sabb (Patriots), Dan Kreider (Steelers), Ricky Santos (no pro cards)
        NHL : Steve Leach, James VanRiemsDyk, Jason Krog, Eric Boguniecki, Andy Brickley, Ty Conklin, Kevin Dean, Rod Langway, Bryan Muir, Daniel Winnik
        I unfortunately can no longer afford to trade outside the US. Even rates to Canada are way too high now!

Comment

I''m excited to see the cards available. I would expect all of them to have some sort of wear being that some are 50 years old. I'll send my $$ for shipping hopefully tonight when I get home. Sorry i forgot to include it with the cards.
          Favorite baseball players include: Mike Schmidt, Steve Carlton, Kirby Puckett, Pete Rose, Tyler Colvin Mark Appel
          Favorite football players include: Peyton Manning, John Elway, Daunte Culpepper, Mike Alstott, Blake Bortles, and Dri Archer
          Collecting: 2012 Topps Mini 1987 topps... non-certified autos (in person or through the mail), autographed cards with bible verses

Comment

"Woody" - thanks for the update. My cards, according to tracking info., should be there today (tomorrow at the latest). One "?", is there any possibility it could be started before 11/16? I ask because I'll be out of town for a few days during the Thanksgiving weekend, and may not be able to have computer access. Thanks for doing this, looking forward to it.

Have a good day, Rodney

The main items Im looking to trade for are
            Baseball HOFers Autos I need
            Orioles Autos I need
            Baseball HOFers GU I need
            Orioles GU I need
            Vintage Orioles I need 1950s through 1970
            However other offers will be considered

Comment

I was almost thinking about putting it on pause over Thanksgiving. Like if people are around and they want to post a pick, they can, but there would be no time limit on anything. I just don't think before the 16th is going to work. Unless we wanted to go with like 5 lists, and that might not be enough to have a really effective draft. I am trying to get in touch with people to have them send in. If I get them in early for the people that want in, I will propose an earlier start, but I can't really do it until I hear back from a couple of people.

Comment

No problem. Thanks for the quick reply. Have a good evening, Rodney

Orioles Autos I need
                Orioles GU I need

Comment

Mine were sent the other day. Should be there today or tomorrow. Thanks Dave
                  I collect a little bit of everything. But, if I never get back to you, your probably on Ignore!!

http://s46.photobucket.com/albums/f111/prosefan1/

Jim Thome Have List: http://dave44671.tripod.com/

Save the Ta-Tas

Comment

Thanks bud!

Comment

Just figured I would throw this out there.

So, most of the cards are in relatively similar shape. Some of the older ones are a little more rough on the corners, and none other than a couple have minor creases. And they are mostly right near a corner, and not across the entire card. So, if everyone is cool with it, I won't note soft corners unless they are really soft and off centered unless people want me to.

I can just say, if you do want me to, it will be longer until we can start. So, I leave it up to you guys to decide. I will try and note any cards that are overly warn, or the ones with creases. Dose that work, of does everyone want me to note each and every blemish on every card?

Comment

Woody - I am fine with understanding there are no 8, 9 or 10 mint cards. I would expect them to have soft corners and as long as there are no creases down the middle or chunks out of them, I don't need you to put all the little defects.
                        Favorite baseball players include: Mike Schmidt, Steve Carlton, Kirby Puckett, Pete Rose, Tyler Colvin Mark Appel
                        Favorite football players include: Peyton Manning, John Elway, Daunte Culpepper, Mike Alstott, Blake Bortles, and Dri Archer
                        Collecting: 2012 Topps Mini 1987 topps... non-certified autos (in person or through the mail), autographed cards with bible verses

Comment

Just post info. about each card that you think is really necessary. EXAMPLES - very poor centering (like 80/20 or worse), MAJOR DAMAGING, such as - holes, cuts, layered corners, stains, writing, etc. In other words, the things you'd like to know about if they're real bad (and you couldn't see them). Thanks for running this. Have a good night.

Orioles Autos I need
                          Orioles GU I need

Comment

I will do just that guys. Bad off centering, any creases (there are no major ones I have seen yet with what I have in, just a couple minor creases on the corner of a couple), and haven't seen any writing or stains either. So, these are in really good shape for the most part. But, will note any of these 'major' things for sure.

Comment

First post updated with randomized order. Waiting on one more lot. I have the list. But I don't want to post anything until I have everything in hand.

Comment

Just checking in. Are we about ready to get this going ?????

Have a good night.

Orioles Autos I need
                                Orioles GU I need

Comment

Working...
                                X