Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone who has been member of the month...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone who has been member of the month...

If you have been member of the month, let me know what team you collect. As a thank you to members who have made this site an awesome place, I would like to put cards aside and send them to occassionally as a nice surprise. You can pm me your address and I will send some cards your way (Baseball, football, or basketball). It is just a lot more fun to get some surprise cards of your favorite team than getting bills in the mail!
    Favorite baseball players include: Mike Schmidt, Steve Carlton, Kirby Puckett, Pete Rose, Tyler Colvin Mark Appel
    Favorite football players include: Peyton Manning, John Elway, Daunte Culpepper, Mike Alstott, Blake Bortles, and Dri Archer
    Collecting: 2012 Topps Mini 1987 topps... non-certified autos (in person or through the mail), autographed cards with bible verses

Brett - this is very nice of you. Glad you are a member of CCW. Have a good evening.

The main items Im looking to trade for are
    Baseball HOFers Autos I need
    Orioles Autos I need
    Baseball HOFers GU I need
    Orioles GU I need
    Vintage Orioles I need 1950s through 1970
    However other offers will be considered

Comment

Very nice gesture indeed! Although, knowing Brett, I wouldn't expect anything less!

Comment

as always you rock! what a great idea tx bob

baseball: UD
        Football: Dolphins
        UD Baseball MASTER SET Collector!! I need 1 copy of every BB card UD made. My want list is far from complete. LMK what you have & what you want

Comment

Thanks for being great. Chicago Bears are my team.

Comment

Super Great!!
            PM on the way!!
            Hi traders,
            I'm looking for HOF autos and GU's cards I need ,Roberto Alomar Cards I don't have and Puerto Rican Players cards, I Also can used Jeter, Chipper , Ripken , Bonds GU's , Autos & Low # or Rare Inserts .
            Any help would be great, Thanks!!!

Trade page Bucket!!
            http://s167.photobucket.com/albums/u129/ersportcards/

Trade page by Players,Teams,Years,Brands search!!
            http://www.tradecardsnowboards.com/c...ort_order=DESC

Comment

Very nice gesture from one of our best members Brett. Thank you for being a member of our site.

Comment

Millo, Negron, Jake, Jwgreen - some packages are coming your way.

bobdabench and cornwell family - I am working on yours. Time to dig out some football!
                Last edited by ucffans; 10-30-2012, 08:15 AM.
                Favorite baseball players include: Mike Schmidt, Steve Carlton, Kirby Puckett, Pete Rose, Tyler Colvin Mark Appel
                Favorite football players include: Peyton Manning, John Elway, Daunte Culpepper, Mike Alstott, Blake Bortles, and Dri Archer
                Collecting: 2012 Topps Mini 1987 topps... non-certified autos (in person or through the mail), autographed cards with bible verses

Comment

Thank you sir!

Comment

thanks for the offer, but no thanks, it is a awesome thing that you are doing though! this is one of the reasons that this site is so awesome.
                    http://photobucket.com/tndcollectables

* US Army 1985-93 DAV *

My name is Tom, I use dc, padded envelope please do the same. I trade by bk value, not ebay sell value.

I COLLECT TOPPS BASEBALL, SOME VIKINGS AND ANYTHING NEEDED FOR MY STORE.

If I have never traded with you I will ask if you ship first.

I ship on Friday and Saturday.

Stained glass on the left we make.

www.tndcollectables.com

Comment

Originally posted by tndcollectables View Post
                      thanks for the offer, but no thanks, it is a awesome thing that you are doing though! this is one of the reasons that this site is so awesome.
                      No problem - I guess I will keep the Fran Tarkenton rookie I was going to send you

Comment

Great
                        Millo67

Originally posted by ucffans View Post
                        Millo, Negron, Jake, Jwgreen - some packages are coming your way.

bobdabench and cornwell family - I am working on yours. Time to dig out some football!
                        Hi traders,
                        I'm looking for HOF autos and GU's cards I need ,Roberto Alomar Cards I don't have and Puerto Rican Players cards, I Also can used Jeter, Chipper , Ripken , Bonds GU's , Autos & Low # or Rare Inserts .
                        Any help would be great, Thanks!!!

Trade page Bucket!!
                        http://s167.photobucket.com/albums/u129/ersportcards/

Trade page by Players,Teams,Years,Brands search!!
                        http://www.tradecardsnowboards.com/c...ort_order=DESC

Comment

Originally posted by ucffans View Post
                          No problem - I guess I will keep the Fran Tarkenton rookie I was going to send you

* US Army 1985-93 DAV *

My name is Tom, I use dc, padded envelope please do the same. I trade by bk value, not ebay sell value.

www.tndcollectables.com

Comment

Membership has it's privileges!

Comment

^^^^^^^^^^

* US Army 1985-93 DAV *

www.tndcollectables.com

Comment

Working...
                              X