Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2008 Just Autographs-Just Minors cards

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • 2008 Just Autographs-Just Minors cards

    I just got a box of Just Autographs (don't let the name fool you, they are minor league cards). I got a box of 1000 which has lots of duplicates. If you are interested, I have cards of:

    Billy Butler
    Jay Bruce
    Andrew Bailey
    Andrew McCutheon
    Taylor Teagarden
    Sergio Romo
    Bobby Parnell

    and many others..
    Favorite baseball players include: Mike Schmidt, Steve Carlton, Kirby Puckett, Pete Rose, Tyler Colvin Mark Appel
    Favorite football players include: Peyton Manning, John Elway, Daunte Culpepper, Mike Alstott, Blake Bortles, and Dri Archer
    Collecting: 2012 Topps Mini 1987 topps... non-certified autos (in person or through the mail), autographed cards with bible verses

  • #2
    Just read your post...............I also have 2012Topps Minis and 11 and 12 Diamond Anniversary Carda............do you have want list or have me include in team trade

    PLMK<Jae

    pm isbest

    Comment

    Working...
    X