Houston Astros Cards Wanted!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Houston Astros Cards Wanted!

I have shifted a part of my collection over to Houston Astros cards. I have over 60 cards(commons) of most teams, and am looking to trade base for base. I have constructed a checklist of sorts with my Google Doc. System. It is not complete yet, but is rather thorough. If you would like to help with my quest for 58 thousand Astos cards, the Doc. can bee seen here.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/...kNwNERjaU5kUnc

I know there has to be a lot of you who would just as soon throw your base Astros cards away, but I can help with that. I look forward to hearing from some of you Thanks, and keep on collecting
    Always looking for Gary Carter, Carlton Fisk, Nolan Ryan, Yogi Berra.

Are you limiting them to a certain year? I have plenty of 80's and 90's Astros to send you way if you want to swap them for Phillies or Nationals cards...
    Favorite baseball players include: Mike Schmidt, Steve Carlton, Kirby Puckett, Pete Rose, Tyler Colvin Mark Appel
    Favorite football players include: Peyton Manning, John Elway, Daunte Culpepper, Mike Alstott, Blake Bortles, and Dri Archer
    Collecting: 2012 Topps Mini 1987 topps... non-certified autos (in person or through the mail), autographed cards with bible verses

Comment

I have some of the desert shield that your looking for.
      http://photobucket.com/tndcollectables

* US Army 1985-93 DAV *

My name is Tom, I use dc, padded envelope please do the same. I trade by bk value, not ebay sell value.

I COLLECT TOPPS BASEBALL, SOME VIKINGS AND ANYTHING NEEDED FOR MY STORE.

If I have never traded with you I will ask if you ship first.

I ship on Friday and Saturday.

Stained glass on the left we make.

www.tndcollectables.com

Comment

UCFFANS--- like it says base for base if you send 40 ill send 40...I put the checklist up to avoid duping too many

TND--- Yeah I could definitely use the Desert Shield... how many and what are you looking for....
        Last edited by crb2000; 11-01-2012, 10:04 AM. Reason: oops

Comment

TND--- Yeah I could definitely use the Desert Shield... how many and what are you looking for....[/QUOTE]

can't remember for sure its either 2-3, caminetti i believe is one of them.

* US Army 1985-93 DAV *

My name is Tom, I use dc, padded envelope please do the same. I trade by bk value, not ebay sell value.

www.tndcollectables.com

Comment

I have thousands than may be able to help you, possibly some rare/oddball stuff. If you will allow my FB season to end, I can put a nice dent in your list, I believe.

Comment

Mickey871--- OK? I will be here

Comment

PM'd a list of astros cards I have...mostly base except for J.D. Martinez 2012 A&G mini framed auto.

Thanks
                PC: Anything Chipper Jones and all GU/Auto from Gypsy Queen

Comment

If you're interested , I have three Astro gu cards and three Astro auto cards. My interests are in my sig. If you're interested, and have some/all of my interests, plmk and I'll list those Astro gu & auto cards. Have a good evening.

The main items Im looking to trade for are
                  Baseball HOFers Autos I need
                  Orioles Autos I need
                  Baseball HOFers GU I need
                  Orioles GU I need
                  Vintage Orioles I need 1950s through 1970
                  However other offers will be considered

Comment

TND--- Yeah I could definitely use the Desert Shield... how many and what are you looking for....[/QUOTE]

the caminiti was the only one, but i also have biggio fleer legacy 105/250, oswalt winning materials spx 65/199, bagwell slick picks aficionado, beltran origins upper deck.

* US Army 1985-93 DAV *

www.tndcollectables.com

Comment

heres what i have.

1975- team card
                      1976 topps-cesar cedeno2, ken boswell2, mike cosgrove, doug radar.

1978 topps-
                      - gil flores, j.r richard, julio gonzalez, mark lemongello
                      .1979 topps
                      - team card, dave bergman, bob watson, julio gonzalez, enos campbell, rafael landestoy, wilbur howard, jesus alou, jose cruz, mark lemongello, joe niekro, art howe, terry puhl, rick williams, vern ruhle, tom dixon, floyd bannister, cesar cedano,ken forsch, prospects.

1980 topps- team card, joaquin andujar, frank lacorte, cesar cedeno, rafael landestoy, jeff leonard, tom dixon, jesus alou, craig reynolds, enos cabell, bruce bochy, randy niemann, j.r. richard, ken forsch, bert roberge, jimmy sexton, frank riccelli, rick williams, terry puhl, joe niekro, alan ashby, vern ruhle, julio gonzalez, future stars.

1981 topps- - gordy pladson2, dave smith, rafael landestoy
                      Vikings fan.. but i pc dolphins for my boys.
                      http://s1174.photobucket.com/albums/r607/roc21viks/

Comment

@leftfielder... here is a link to all 8 Vikings/Dolphins cards I own..I recently got rid of all my Football, but i still find ways to get more coming in) The Lamar Millir is 2012 topps prime 16/99

https://docs.google.com/open?id=0B-E...nNJZERlUFBoSDQ

Comment

skipped me dude

* US Army 1985-93 DAV *

www.tndcollectables.com

Comment

Waiting on your reply. Have a good night.

The main items Im looking to trade for are
                            Baseball HOFers Autos I need
                            Orioles Autos I need
                            Baseball HOFers GU I need
                            Orioles GU I need
                            Vintage Orioles I need 1950s through 1970
                            However other offers will be considered

Comment

OriolesFan---I am looking more for base at this time....I have nothing in my possession you need. Thanks for the offer

Comment

Working...
                              X