Looking to trade rare and oddball commons in bulk

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking to trade rare and oddball commons in bulk

I am looking to trade rare/oddball commons for other rare/oddball commons.

I have:
    1986 Topps Traded Cards ( I have about 2000)
    1986 Fleer Updates
    1986 Donruss Rookies Set (I have about 500)
    1988 Topps Traded
    1987 Fleer
    1986 Fleer Star Stickers
    1987 Fleer Star Stickers
    Sportsflics from many years (I have about 1000)
    2008 Just autographs/just minors (I have about 1000)

I am looking for other oddball stuff from the 80's such as
    Traded, Updated, Rookies, Small Sets, Hostess

I also like to collect 1985 Fleer, 1986 Fleer, and 1986 Donruss base cards to get autographed TTM

I am mainly looking to trade bulk for bulk but will consider going through and pulling out some certain team. Keep in mind this will take me a while and might not be worth my time to do it for a bulk of commons.
    Last edited by ucffans; 11-03-2012, 08:44 PM.
    Favorite baseball players include: Mike Schmidt, Steve Carlton, Kirby Puckett, Pete Rose, Tyler Colvin Mark Appel
    Favorite football players include: Peyton Manning, John Elway, Daunte Culpepper, Mike Alstott, Blake Bortles, and Dri Archer
    Collecting: 2012 Topps Mini 1987 topps... non-certified autos (in person or through the mail), autographed cards with bible verses

Back to the top
    Favorite baseball players include: Mike Schmidt, Steve Carlton, Kirby Puckett, Pete Rose, Tyler Colvin Mark Appel
    Favorite football players include: Peyton Manning, John Elway, Daunte Culpepper, Mike Alstott, Blake Bortles, and Dri Archer
    Collecting: 2012 Topps Mini 1987 topps... non-certified autos (in person or through the mail), autographed cards with bible verses

Comment

One more try....Back to the top! You can always put 300 in a small flat rate box for $5.00

Comment

I have all kinds of stuff i could send u as i just opened over 60 boxes of stuff in the last 2 weeks.
        Terry
        Old Bear

Comment

Originally posted by Northernbear View Post
          I have all kinds of stuff i could send u as i just opened over 60 boxes of stuff in the last 2 weeks.
          Terry
          Old Bear
          You have been busy. What have you been opening? What are you looking for in return? Any certain brands, players, teams? I know you like vintage stuff.

Comment

Been opening a lot of OPC and Donruss Leaf and have quite a few of the paper cards issued with the Canadian issues.
            Also have all kinds of 83 to 87 OPC and all the major players and the 86 OPC only needed two more for the set but i decided to break it up and make just the nice one;s avaible and all this stuff is geniune mint.
            Have opened a few drakes and other off brand issues as well.
            Still have a case of 88 Topps and 86 which i think i will be selling to the guy at the local thrift store to sell to the kids.
            Terry
            Old Bear

Comment

I 'd be interested in some of the canadian stuff. I like getting stuff for my pc of my favorite teams (Phillies and Twins - since Nats didn't exist back then) as well as stuff to get autographed through the mail. I was a kid in the 80's so I remember watching a lot of spring training in Florida especially the Rangers and White Sox since they were near where I lived.

Comment

I can make u up a nice lot of Phillies/Twins/White Sox and Rangers from the OPC and Donruss Leaf no problem at all.
                Would make u up a nice lot for update stuff which i can use for my Craig;s list listing for some i can use from the traders there.
                Terry
                Old Bear

Comment

Sounds good Terry. Who is your team?

Would you want update and rookies cards? How many do you want to do? Do you want any duplicate or no dups?

Comment

My team is the Red Sox but that don;t really matter.
                    I will go and get the OPC and Donruss Leaf and see exactley what i have to offer u and go thru them all and pick out the cards u so indicated u where interested in then give u a heads up count of all of them.
                    If u want dups so be it but i don;t need dupes just some nice updates with rookies prospects would be fine with me.
                    Terry
                    Old Bear

Comment

Have a lot of 157 of Canadian Issued Topps.
                      Do u want that lot??????????????

Terry
                      Old Bear

Comment

Originally posted by Northernbear View Post
                        Have a lot of 157 of Canadian Issued Topps.
                        Do u want that lot??????????????

Terry
                        Old Bear
                        Are they O-Pee_Chee? Are they the same as topps or completely different picture? I think I would be interested.

Comment

There OPC and Donruss Leaf both Canadian issued cards.
                          Just let me know if u want them.
                          Terry
                          Old Bear

Comment

Working...
                          X