Restocking My Red Sox Stuff From 09/to 2012

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Restocking My Red Sox Stuff From 09/to 2012

Looking for commoms or inserts of current Red Sox and have plenty of stuff to trade for our wants here.
    Let me know and see if we can get something for the Red Sox today.
    Terry
    Old Bear

sent pm Jake

Comment

sent you a pm as well....
      PC: Anything Chipper Jones and all GU/Auto from Gypsy Queen

Comment

PM traffic both ways for u guys buds.

Terry
        Old Bear

Comment

What are you looking for mostly Bear? Base? I have a ton of stuff I could throw a box together for you if you want bud. LMK by PM.

Collecting any Boston Sports (base,insert,GU,Auto) All Teams (Red Sox,Celtics,Patriots,Bruins)
          Also collect UNH Football/Hockey cards
          Also now collecting any cards including all dupes of all the following :
          MLB : Brian Wilson (Giants, Dodgers), Chris Carpenter (Blue Jays, Cardinals), Sam Fuld (Rays), Mike Flanagan (Orioles, Blue Jays), Phil Plantier (Padres, Red Sox), Jeff Locke (Pirates)
          NFL : Kendall Reyes (Chargers), Greg Landry (Lions), David Ball (Bears), Jerry Azumah (Bears), Dwayne Sabb (Patriots), Dan Kreider (Steelers), Ricky Santos (no pro cards)
          NBA : Matt Bonner (Spurs)
          NHL : Steve Leach, James VanRiemsDyk, Jason Krog, Eric Boguniecki, Andy Brickley, Ty Conklin, Kevin Dean, Rod Langway, Bryan Muir, Daniel Winnik
          I unfortunately can no longer afford to trade outside the US. Even rates to Canada are way too high now!

Comment

Woody
            Looking for base of current Red Sox 09 to 12 no players not with current team though.
            Building the Girls there Red Sox collection now.
            Terry
            Old Bear

Comment

Will see what I have from those years.

Collecting any Boston Sports (base,insert,GU,Auto) All Teams (Red Sox,Celtics,Patriots,Bruins)
              Also collect UNH Football/Hockey cards
              Also now collecting any cards including all dupes of all the following :
              MLB : Brian Wilson (Giants, Dodgers), Chris Carpenter (Blue Jays, Cardinals), Sam Fuld (Rays), Mike Flanagan (Orioles, Blue Jays), Phil Plantier (Padres, Red Sox), Jeff Locke (Pirates)
              NFL : Kendall Reyes (Chargers), Greg Landry (Lions), David Ball (Bears), Jerry Azumah (Bears), Dwayne Sabb (Patriots), Dan Kreider (Steelers), Ricky Santos (no pro cards)
              NBA : Matt Bonner (Spurs)
              NHL : Steve Leach, James VanRiemsDyk, Jason Krog, Eric Boguniecki, Andy Brickley, Ty Conklin, Kevin Dean, Rod Langway, Bryan Muir, Daniel Winnik
              I unfortunately can no longer afford to trade outside the US. Even rates to Canada are way too high now!

Comment

Woody
                Just let me know and thks for helping the Grandkids collection out.
                Terry
                Old Bear

Comment

Terry, what bv in base and inserts would you need for the Bruce auto? plmk Jerry
                  My bucket: http://s391.photobucket.com/albums/oo359/Jerryjtj

New Wix Site:
                  http://joyfamily1.wixsite.com/sportscards

Looking for Cardinal autos I don't have and some dupes of players I already have!
                  Also cards not listed of the players on my Primary Wants list on my Wixsite.
                  Also looking for current Blues autos!

Comment

Just make me a fair offer with Red Sox and i will be glad to help work a trade no problem.
                    terry
                    Old Bear

Comment

I will pull all of my 09-12 Red Sox for ya
                      Always looking for Gary Carter, Carlton Fisk, Nolan Ryan, Yogi Berra.

Comment

Charles thks a bunch and the Wife and i will be trying to get that webpage and get the ball rolling on those Stro;s for u today.
                        Terry
                        Old Bear

Comment

Bear,
                          I put together a group of 50 plus different cards plus threw in a few dupes free. The lot has a BV of $50 plus plmk about the Bruce. thanks!

New Wix Site:

Looking for Cardinal autos I don't have and some dupes of players I already have!

Comment

Which Bruce are u referring to the Topps Tribute Bud?????????????

Terry
                            Old Bear

Comment

Terry, I didn't see that one! I was referring to the 2012 topps golden moments auto, but the Tribute would be nice also if available.
                              Jerry

New Wix Site:

Comment

Working...
                              X