If this is your first visit, be sure to
check out the FAQ by clicking the
link above. You may have to register
before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages,
select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
If you haven't traded it by Sunday afternoon I'll send you a list of some Mets gu/auto's I have available. I'd do it now, but I'm out of town. Have a good day.
The main items Im looking to trade for are
Baseball HOFers Autos I need Orioles Autos I need
Baseball HOFers GU I need Orioles GU I need VintageOrioles I need 1950s through 1970
However other offers will be considered
If you haven't traded it by Sunday afternoon I'll send you a list of some Mets gu/auto's I have available. I'd do it now, but I'm out of town. Have a good day.
1996 LEAF SIG. SERIES JUAN ACEVEDO AUTO
2003 LEAF 2ND EDITION EDWIN ALMONTE AUTO
2011 TOPPS CC JASON BAY BAT
2008 TOPPS #TR-CB CARLOS BELTRAN UNIFORM
1999 TOPPS #T37 "RC" MO BRUCE AUTO
2006 SPx ROOKIE SIG. ANDERSON HERNANDEZ "RC" AUTO #ed 228/999
2004 UD ORIGINS KAZUO MATSUI JERSEY
2004 LEAF CERT. MAT. MIRROR BLUE JAE WEONG SEO JERSEY #ed 092/100
2003 ULTRA MOONSHOTS MO VAUGHN JERSEY W/STRIPE
The main items Im looking to trade for are
Baseball HOFers Autos I need Orioles Autos I need
Baseball HOFers GU I need Orioles GU I need VintageOrioles I need 1950s through 1970
However other offers will be considered
1996 LEAF SIG. SERIES JUAN ACEVEDO AUTO
2003 LEAF 2ND EDITION EDWIN ALMONTE AUTO
2011 TOPPS CC JASON BAY BAT
2008 TOPPS #TR-CB CARLOS BELTRAN UNIFORM
1999 TOPPS #T37 "RC" MO BRUCE AUTO
2006 SPx ROOKIE SIG. ANDERSON HERNANDEZ "RC" AUTO #ed 228/999
2004 UD ORIGINS KAZUO MATSUI JERSEY
2004 LEAF CERT. MAT. MIRROR BLUE JAE WEONG SEO JERSEY #ed 092/100
2003 ULTRA MOONSHOTS MO VAUGHN JERSEY W/STRIPE
I can use these (in order of preference):
2003 ULTRA MOONSHOTS MO VAUGHN JERSEY W/STRIPE
1996 LEAF SIG. SERIES JUAN ACEVEDO AUTO
2003 LEAF 2ND EDITION EDWIN ALMONTE AUTO
1999 TOPPS #T37 "RC" MO BRUCE AUTO
2006 SPx ROOKIE SIG. ANDERSON HERNANDEZ "RC" AUTO #ed 228/999
2004 LEAF CERT. MAT. MIRROR BLUE JAE WEONG SEO JERSEY #ed 092/100(low priority)
Is there anything else you can use from my trade list that we could work something out for all? If not, no big deal. LMK, Thanks
The main ones that caught my attention were these ---
2011 TOPPS GYPSY QUEEN BROOKS ROBINSON AUTO
2007 SP LEG. CUTS PEE WEE REESE GU
2006 UD GAME MAT. DAVID WRIGHT GU
Also, I may be interested in some of your "vintage" (1970 and earlier). PLMK which ones are Orioles (year and #), and I'll check to see if I need any. Hope we can work out a trade. Have a good afternoon.
The main items Im looking to trade for are
Baseball HOFers Autos I need Orioles Autos I need
Baseball HOFers GU I need Orioles GU I need VintageOrioles I need 1950s through 1970
However other offers will be considered
The main ones that caught my attention were these ---
2011 TOPPS GYPSY QUEEN BROOKS ROBINSON AUTO
2007 SP LEG. CUTS PEE WEE REESE GU
2006 UD GAME MAT. DAVID WRIGHT GU
Also, I may be interested in some of your "vintage" (1970 and earlier). PLMK which ones are Orioles (year and #), and I'll check to see if I need any. Hope we can work out a trade. Have a good afternoon.
I'm holding on to the Brooksy for a Met HOF auto in return.
2003 ULTRA MOONSHOTS MO VAUGHN JERSEY W/STRIPE $8
1996 LEAF SIG. SERIES JUAN ACEVEDO AUTO $5
2003 LEAF 2ND EDITION EDWIN ALMONTE AUTO $8
1999 TOPPS #T37 "RC" MO BRUCE AUTO $5
2006 SPx ROOKIE SIG. ANDERSON HERNANDEZ "RC" AUTO #ed 228/999 $15
2004 LEAF CERT. MAT. MIRROR BLUE JAE WEONG SEO JERSEY #ed 092/100(low priority) $6
=$47
2007 SP LEG. CUTS PEE WEE REESE GU $10
2006 UD GAME MAT. DAVID WRIGHT GU $10
1991 Wiz Ryan $15
I have a 1968 Topps #4 Leader card #4 with Frank Robinson I can include and if you'd rather have O's instead of the Ryan, I also have 1968 Topps Game #9 Brooksy, 1970 Topps 305 WS Game 1, 1972 Topps Boog Powell, 1973 Topps 56 Rettenmund, 90 Brooks, 160 Palmer, 384 Baylor, 504 Williams. LMK if interested in any of those. Thanks
PEE WEE REESE GU, D. WRIGHT GU, RYAN "Wiz" card, Jim Palmer 2010 Topps National Chicle bat card (bv is 8 on a minor star and 10 on a semistar), and the 1973 Topps Rettenmund (.50) and Williams (1.25) = 44.75-46.75
If okay, please post it at trade manager (I'll confirm). If not okay, feel free to make another offer.
The main items Im looking to trade for are
Baseball HOFers Autos I need Orioles Autos I need
Baseball HOFers GU I need Orioles GU I need VintageOrioles I need 1950s through 1970
However other offers will be considered
PEE WEE REESE GU, D. WRIGHT GU, RYAN "Wiz" card, Jim Palmer 2010 Topps National Chicle bat card (bv is 8 on a minor star and 10 on a semistar), and the 1973 Topps Rettenmund (.50) and Williams (1.25) = 44.75-46.75
If okay, please post it at trade manager (I'll confirm). If not okay, feel free to make another offer.
Thanks for the trade, it has been confirmed. I'll get your cards mailed today or tomorrow (11/26 or 11/27), please do the same. Have a good day, Rodney
The main items Im looking to trade for are
Baseball HOFers Autos I need Orioles Autos I need
Baseball HOFers GU I need Orioles GU I need VintageOrioles I need 1950s through 1970
However other offers will be considered
Comment