Trade Bait of the Day: Longoria Gamer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trade Bait of the Day: Longoria Gamer

On the heels of the announcement that Longo had just become $100M richer and 6 years more employed after having his contract extended to 2022 with an option for 2023, that one baseball player who is NOT the brother of Eva Longoria has become the most recent player to ink a big money long-term deal–essentially making him the Rays’ franchise player.

Sure, he’s no Albert Pujols, but he’s the closest thing to it that a team like the Rays has. Let’s just hope for Tampa’s sake he doesn’t go all Joe Mauer on them after signing the big deal.

Earlier this year while busting through a blaster of 2012 Topps Archive, I pulled this beaut. It’s one of the better looking Longo GU swatch cards that I can remember seeing in recent memory, and it’s sitting in my Trade Bait section just looking for a new home–quite unlike Longoria himself.

If you’re interested in this or any of my other trade bait and/or have any cards that I’d like, please propose a trade in the Trade Bait section found at the top of the blog.

Thanks!

More...
    sigpic
    CURRENT HAPPENINGS: 2013 Topps Triple Threads Charity Case Break
    ALWAYS HAPPENING: Take My Cards! (Free Cards)
    FUTURE HAPPENINGS: Holiday Gift Exchange
    TRADING: Want/Have/FT Lists - Last Updated: 10/1/13 - I collect Twins Prospect/FC/RC AUs

Can you used any of this cards?
    Twins
    2004 Bowman Jason Kubel Rookie Jersey #BDP152 Twins
    2005 SkyBox JerseyGraphics Torii Hunter Jersey #JG-TH Twins
    2006 Bowman Draft Trent Oeltjen Jersey Card #FG20 Twins
    2009 UD X Michael Cuddyer GU Jersey #UDXJ-MC Twins

LMK I could used that card ,2007 artifacts Miguel Cabrera Jersey.
    Thanks
    Hi traders,
    I'm looking for HOF autos and GU's cards I need ,Roberto Alomar Cards I don't have and Puerto Rican Players cards, I Also can used Jeter, Chipper , Ripken , Bonds GU's , Autos & Low # or Rare Inserts .
    Any help would be great, Thanks!!!

Trade page Bucket!!
    http://s167.photobucket.com/albums/u129/ersportcards/

Trade page by Players,Teams,Years,Brands search!!
    http://www.tradecardsnowboards.com/c...ort_order=DESC

Comment

Sorry, just sticking to Twins RC AUs. Thanks anyway!
      sigpic
      CURRENT HAPPENINGS: 2013 Topps Triple Threads Charity Case Break
      ALWAYS HAPPENING: Take My Cards! (Free Cards)
      FUTURE HAPPENINGS: Holiday Gift Exchange
      TRADING: Want/Have/FT Lists - Last Updated: 10/1/13 - I collect Twins Prospect/FC/RC AUs

Comment

Working...
      X